YOU BELONG WITH ME! CHAPTER 24

• Dedicated to ALL MY FANS AND READERS

So sorry about the wait I hope you will forgive me there’s been so much going on with school, holidays, family and everything else I just didn’t have the time to type up my next chapter and I hope everyone will like it. It might sound a little rushed but that’s what editing’s for after the story is done. Please leave comments so that I know what you guys think so that I may know what to fix and what to add. So enjoy the story… But before you read

Please, please vote :(

Chapter 24

Today is Friday. Today is the day of the homecoming game. Today is the day where we will be putting plane 2 into action. Today is the day where Trish will be getting dumped and her father won’t be principal anymore and most likely be put in jail for having sex with a minor/student who was under the age of 18.

I got up and dressed for school before heading down stairs to find mom in the kitchen, reading a news paper with a cup of hot coffee. I hurried and got a bowl a cereal and sat across from her. She was still wearing her pajamas and her hair was messy from sleep.

“Hey honey how have you’ve been? Are you ready for the homecoming dance?” mom said while putting the paper down and taking a small sip of her coffee

“Iv been good. I have to perform at the game today with Aimee and Levi. Oh and I’m not going to the dance.” I told her with my mouth full.

“Why not. Didn’t anyone ask you? I thought Luke would have asked you but then again he is dating that nasty girl.” she had a look of disgust on her face

“No. no one asked me to the dance plus I have a project that due so I have to get that done. Oh and Luke is dumping Trish soon I don’t when but he’s dumping her” I said with a smile on my face. I got up and dump my bowl in the sink.

“That’s great news I never liked that girl. Have fun at school and I don’t know If I can make it to the game but I will try” my mom said giving me a hug goodbye

“That’s okay mom Ill see you later bye” with that said I walked out the house just in time to catch the bus. Luke was riding with Trish but he said that once they are over he’ll be riding the bus with me every morning which I can’t wait. I would love to have someone to talk to on this god forsaken bus.

It wasn’t long before I reached the school and sat down at my favorite table and started on my lyrics again. I already had a song ready for the football game that would be perfect for today. Once again we get to sing two songs one of mine and one what ever song Aimee picked out. With the song I wrote will have a big screen behind me projecting picture of me and all my friends and anyone who was ever put on the side line of the jocks and cheerleaders.

I was startled when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around quickly only to see Joel standing behind me. He was laughing at my reaction before sitting down beside me.

“Why do you guys do that to me. You know I don’t like being snuck up on like that” I said glaring at him behind my glasses. I can’t wait for my contacts they should be in the mail latter today.

“Sorry but I called your name before I tapped you on the shoulder. You just didn’t hear me at all” he said taking out his lap top turning it on. “I have the CD you wanted I just wanted to go over some of the picture with you and see if you like them if not I can take some out or add some I even made sure that It was as long as the song.”

“Thank you so much you’ve been so helpful though out all this. I don’t know what I would do with you Joel really. With out your brain and computer skills I would have been lost” I said sincerely and it was true I would not have been able to do what he’s done for us. Hell with out him I most likely would still be mad at Luke. For what he said at the first foot ball game.