YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH3

OKAY SO HERE IS CHAPTER 3 I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT LEAVE LOTS OF COMMENTS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISSED SPEELED WORDS

HAVE FUN READING :)

YOU BELONG WITH ME!

CH 3

Science class went by quite slow after hearing the teacher talk for an hour about the rules and what we can and cannot do. You would think that going to high school for three years that they wouldn't need to keep telling us the same thing every year. We had a half hour left till the bell rang. I sat with my little group which includes me, Joel, Levi, and Aimee. They were still telling me how proud they are of me that I had the guts to stand up to Trish. To be honest, to me it's not that big a deal.

"So why now?" Levi asked out of no where

"What do you mean why now?" I asked back. Joel and Aimee had the same question mark on their face at least I'm not the only one who is confused by what he's asking

'I mean why do choose this year to finally stand up to Trish and her Bitchiness. Why not last year or the years before that or you know back in pre-k? Why do you choose your senior year to finally tell her off you know you could have saved us a lot of trouble if you told her off back then!" Levi explained. Levi, Joel, Aimee and few other students who were in hearing range were waiting and listening for my answer.

"I don't know I guess I'm just sick and tired of her shit. I mean she walks around here like she all high and mighty because she thinks she hot because she's the captain of the cheerleading squad but really all she is a low life slut who most likely has STD and crabs. I mean who really likes that's. Plus I wanted to do that my whole life and you know what it felt great too." I explained to them. They all stared at wide eyed witch made me feel self-couscous.

I looked over at Luke he wasn't pay any attention to my little group so he didn't hear my speech about why I did it. Most likely he'll ask me about it later. But for some reason he seemed so much happier after I told the bitch off. Or maybe his friends and being back at school. I mean this whole summer he looked depressed. I mean I don't blame him. I would be too if I was hanging out with Trish the bitch all summer. I still don't understand why he would with her. This whole summer I swear I seen her with six different guys. I tried to tell Luke but he didn't believe me. He told me 'she would never do that to me' but if she would say that sluts always say that. But just seeing how happier he is right now make me happier about what I said to Trish the bitch.

".... Are you still there?" Aimee asked bringing me out of my train of thought.

"What?" I asked confused

"I said are you okay, are you going to able to go to lunch today if not I totally understood. I mean I know the word already went around about what happen with you and Trish and I know people are going to talk about it an all" Aimee she is always so worried about me and what other people think. But to be completely honest I really don't care this time. I think it's about time I get out of my shell and stop being so self-couscous but it's easier said than done.

"Yeah I'll be fine; I really don't care what other people think about me. Plus it wasn't that big of deal and it's not that hard to come up with so good comebacks or insults." I said in low voice hoping that she didn't hear the last part.

"I thought you hate being the center of attention?" Joel asked

"I do hate being the center of attention. Why do you think I could never sing any of my songs? But something need to change and this is my last year here so why not try" I told him