YOU BELONG WITH ME! Ch2

sorry you guys about the long wait for ch2

I hope you like it

please please leave lots of comments below and don't for get to vote up top

<3 love you guys <3

:D

You Belong With Me!

By time I got to school, I met up with some of my band friends out side the band room.

"Hey Taylor, are you ready for the first day of school?" My friend Joel asked. Joel has been my friend ever since he moved her 2 years ago. he has short dark brown hair and brown eyes he wears glasses like me but not so big. his glasses actually fit him perfectly. As for me mine is huge and my contacts don't come in till the day of homecoming and that's not for 2 months now. And Joel is kinda on the short side and a year younger. we met in band class. he plays the trumpet. but he always had a crush on me.

"Are we ever ready for the first day of school? but wait I for got your always ready right Joel?" (note the sarcasm) I smiled at him.

"ha ha, your just jealous because I'm prepared this year and your not" he teased

"yeah that's it you got me" I said rolling my eyes, he can be such a geek. and i thought i was geek.

"I so knew it" he said back. I don't even think he knew I was being sarcastic. I swear he thinks he know every thing but he really doesn't

"Be careful love someone might think your flirting with him" my other guy friend Levi said. Now he was a little more cuter. if it wasn't for the huge crush on Luke. I might actually like Levi. Levi has black shaggy hair that hanged in front of his face. he's been my friend just as long as Luke. And he always called me love. but I never seen him with a girlfriend. I see him flirt with girls but never seen him hook up with one. And he plays the drums.

"That would never happen you know i don't like him that way, And he even know I don't like him that way" I turned to face Levi. He was wear a tight black shirt and skinny jeans. and black and white converse. you might think he looks emo but he really not he just like the style.

"Yeah because we all know that you like lu.." I cut him off by covering his mouth and glaring at him. he new who I liked for the longest time and He knew i didn't want everyone to know.

"wait who do you like?" my friend Aimee asked as she came up to us. she my only friend that is a girl. she transferred here last year from Paris. her named means 'BELOVED'. which is so true. she has guys trying to ask her out all the time. but she told me that she had some one back home waiting for her. and that he's like the biggest geek that she could ever love. if Aimee didn't hang out with us she could so bland in with Trish and her group. when Aimee first came her Trish tried to make her one of them but then she had me show her around and we just became friends. she was a inch taller then me and she always wears dresses, skirts, or shorts. she never wears paint. one day when i asked her why all she told me was that they felt uncomfortable. She had long black curly hair, and bright blue eyes.

"No one" I said. my hand still over Levi.

"oh come on tell us, or will just have to find out the hard way. and too be totally serious, I like the easy way better.

"I like no one." I said as Levi licked my hand.

"ewww that is so gross" I said as he laughed at me

"Oh you thinks that funny" I rubbed my hand that he licked all over his face.

"that is sick, why would you do that" Levi wiped his face with his shirt. while Joel, Aimee, and I laughed.