YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 23

Aimees Dress on the side ------------------->

Chapter 23

Why the hell would I agree to do this. I have never once been this bored in my entire life. It’s been three hours. Three long, boring, irritating hours since Aimee and I came to the mall looking for a dress for her, and let me tell you Aimee is the most pickiest dress shopper ever. It’s ether to short, too long, not the right color, the shape of the neck line is wrong, its too tight, too lose, and this is the 3rd shop we been too. I am currently sitting in a chair out side the dressing room waiting for Aimee to get out. After two minutes of waiting Aimee came out in a

one shoulder dress. features side cutout embellished by shimmery bead burst accent. It went great with her body but not her personality.

“So… how do I look” Aimee asked walking towards the three way mirror to get a better at herself in the dress.

It took me a second to figure out something nice to say about the dress but I just went with the truth “To be honest it’s not for you it’s cute, it looks hot on you, but… it’s not for you. To be honest it’s looks like something that Trish would wear.”

“Your right. Plus I need a dress for homecoming not a club” she said taking one last at her self before heading back the dressing room. “I have one more to try on and then we can go somewhere else if I don’t like it” after a few more minutes I heard Aimee groan in disgust.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“I think I found the perfect dress for Trish” she answer back while opening the door. Hello bombshell! Aimee came out in a Stunning red sequin dress that looks like an absolute seducer. A Plunging neckline that shows off her boobs way too much and is beautifully accented by a crystal rhinestone piece. A daring open back and a sexy side slit. She’s right I think she really found a perfect dress for Trish.

“I think you need to hurry up out of that dress before I burn it” I told her seriously. She went back in the room laughing. I really think she tried that on for the hell of it.

It wasn’t too long before we left the store to head to another. Just as we were heading towards Debs I saw the perfect dress for Aimee in the window of a shop. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the dressing room.

“You stay in here I’ll be right back with a dress okay” I didn’t wait for her to say anything before I went out looking for her size. The dress was Playful innocence personified. Boned bustier creates an incredible silhouette, while a gorgeous lace waist and hem add just the right amount of finesse. Hidden zipper. Fully lined with tulle under skirt. The dressed just screamed Aimee. I found her size in blue and took it to the dressing room.

“here try this one on. I’m sure you would like” I told her confidently. It’s every thing she was looking for.

“OH MY GOSH” I heard Aimee scream after a minute of being in there. And by the way she screamed she must loved it too. She came out and spin in a circle.

“So how do I look?” she asked. You can see the excitement in her eyes that no matter what I said, she was still going to buy it.

“You look great and no one will tell you other wise” I said truthfully

“And it’s in my favorite color. I just hope Joel like’s it” she said wishfully

“Why would care what Joel thinks? I thought he was only taking as a friend? And don’t you have a boyfriend back in France? Which reminds me dose he even know your going to homecoming with another guy?” I asked her, watching her carefully to see if she was going to lie to me.