YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH7

Hope you all like this chap

Sorry it me so long to write this chap

Please vote and comment and don't be afraid to become a fan

Ch7

"What are you doing here nick?" I asked.

Nick was my first boy friend 3 years ago and last. We dated for a few months until I caught him cheating on me with a slut from another school. I dumped him; he moved school's to be with the slut. I wrote 'picture to burn' about him and never seen him since.

"What; no hello nick how have you been these past years, I'm hurt." Nick said with a mocking smile.

"She asked you a question" Levi asked. Sounding very pissed I might add.

"Oh you know going to school like everyone else" nick said walking more into the class room.

"Great just what we need another ass hole in this school" I hissed underneath my breath but not low enough.

"well don't we have a bit of an attitude this year, I would have thought you would still be the quite, little band geek, that was so deeply in love with me" he said smiling at me.

If he thinks that I will just run back into him arm or beg for him. Then he has another thing coming I got over him years ago and nothing he does is going to change that feeling. Once a cheater always a cheater and they will never change.

I walked up to him slowly, swaying my hips a little, giving him a little smile while I did and stand in front of him. His smile still on his face. Levi had a big smile on his already knowing what I was going to do he even had his phone out recording it. Since I have been planning this for the next time I see him. As for Aimee and Joel, they both had the shocked expression on their faces. If I could I would just drop down laughing my head off at them but for right now I have to put my acting skills on.

"See I knew you want me still" he said smiling down at me when I was in front of him.

I got up on my tippy toes and leaned into him until my lips are right by his ear

"Nick" he shivered at the whisper of his name. I knew he still like me. I mean come on I broke up with him and never told him why I did. "Do you know what I want do to you" I said in my very sexy voice, running my hand up and down arm. If I would move a little to the side you could see his little friend through his jeans, and that exactly what I did so Levi could get it on video for me to save. So I walked around nick as he just stands there unable to move. My hand was still on his arm, but as I walked around him, my hand slid across his back and he shivered under my touch. By time I was in front of him again. His little friend was a peeking out a little more through his jeans. And lust filled his eyes. Some guys really should think twice before wearing skinny jeans mostly if the guys is a big horn dog, who likes anything girl. Hell I remember that the first girl he did 'IT' with was like Joel's other half, she was bigger geek then he is. She would have been the perfect soul mate for him but after nick broke it off with her a week later. She moved and no one heard from her since.

"What do you want to do to me" Nick voice broke me out of my reverie. His voice was deep and husky I knew I had him right there. I saw Levi in the corner of eye. His smile grew wider, if that was even possible. He winked at me and I knew that was signal to get this done and over with.

"This" was all I said before I kneed him in the dick and then slapped him so hard that it would leave a mark for all the girls to see.

"WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR" Nick screamed.

I kneeled down where he was laying on the grown holding is dick in one and held his face with the other. "If you think that I would just run back into your arms because your back and that we had time away from each other and that everything would be forgotten. You have another thing coming, mostly after what you did to me the first time. Once a cheater, always a cheater"