YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH22

<---------push the orange button I know you want too, come on push it see what happens :)

Chapter 22

Taylor’s P.O.V

Today’s the day! Today’s Wednesday, the day when we get to start the first part of our plan. Granted it took us awhile to plan it perfectly, but we still did it. We -as in Aimee, Levi and I - are currently sitting at our lunch table waiting for Trish and Luke to show up before we can text Joel telling him when to start the video. See for our plan to work we needed Luke to stay by Trish, meaning she’s not aloud to know that me and Luke are talking again. So when ever he’s around I just have to ignore him and pretend that I hate him. Which is a lot harder said then done.

I felt a buzz in my pocket before I realize it was my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and found a text from Luke.

be ther in 2 ;p - Luke’

I looked up at my friends who were watching me. I have them a short nod telling them it’s time. I sent a quick text to Joel so that he can get here before them. We don’t want it to look suspicious that he did it. I would never get Joel in trouble with the war I started with Trish.

2min, bitch wil be here hurry -Taylor’

I tapped my foot -nervous habit that I couldn’t help- while waiting for Joel to text back. I didn’t have to wait long before I felt my phone vibrate again.

‘be ther in 1- Joel’

I showed the text to Levi first since he was sitting right next to me and then showed Aimee who was sitting across from me. She gave me a simile. A minute past with no sign of Joel. ‘Where the hell is he’ I thought.

“you guys don’t think he go caught, do you?” Aimee asked, she had a worry looked on her face. I was just about to answer when Joel interrupted me.

“You seriously got to get more faith in me. I never get caught.” Joel sat right next to Aimee. Giving us a thumbs up.

“So how is this going to work with you sitting here and no one in the media room?” Levi asked Joel.

“I put the Announcement on a timer so, when Taylor Text me telling me two minuets that what I put the timer as, so in about 30 seconds it should start and Trish should be here soon” Joel explained. I dig through my purse looking for the bag of ear plugs I bought specially for this day. I already gave Luke a set yesterday so that he didn’t need to be in pain. I hurried up and gave everyone each a pair. They all said thank you as they put them in. I looked up at the doors just as Trish and Luke came through. I notice right away that Luke had already put in his ear plugs.

Just as they sat down, all the TV’s in the cafeteria started playing. I could see the TV but I couldn’t hear it. But by the looks on everyone’s faces I could tell they didn’t like Trish’s singing either. I looked at Trish and she was glaring right at me. After her terrible singing was over everyone was laughing at the part where Trish thought she won. You could practically see the steam rolling off Trish as she stomped over to me screaming, but I couldn’t hear a word she said due to the ear plugs still in my ears. I took them out so that I could hear what she was saying.

“could you repeat your self? I had ear plugs in and I didn’t hear a word you said” I asked innocently with a smile. She stomped her foot and screamed in frustration and anger.

“You did this! You set this all up. You know I don’t really sound like that even ask Joel he recorded me singing before and I heard it, I was great.” she shrieked.