♡𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱♡

✰ ✰ ✰ 🧸 ✰ ✰ ✰
𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 - 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤.
(𝐈'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 - 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡)

𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝/𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 (𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨) 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞. 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 (𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬).

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡?
ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎♡

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀
🌸𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂🌸
✰ ✰ ✰ 🧸 ✰ ✰ ✰

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝖲𝖤𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱:
៚𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟵
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"And this is where we take the coefficient from the first mathematical rule to apply it to our current formula,"

You sighed as you rested your chin in the palm of your hand, your elbow propped up on the desk that you were seated at.

The physics lecture hall was pretty empty, given that it was a Monday, and that it was a rather cold morning - yet you were one of the students that had turned up for your class anyway, mainly because you couldn't afford to miss any more.

There were around twenty other students present for the class as well, most of them nearly falling asleep due to the monotony of the professor's tone.

It was mornings like those that made you question why you had even decided to study the subject combination that you did.

You glanced at your watch, your hopes rising a little at the realization that only two minutes were left until the class was to end, promising an end to the gruelling, two-hour long lecture.

As you raised your gaze to the front of the hall again, you caught sight of one of your classmates, who happened to be your best friend as well. He was a fellow physics student, and a rather commendable one at that.