♡𝗔𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁♡

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹.

·┈┈┈·┈┈┈·┈┈·┈┈┈·┈┈┈·

𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟿.
𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽
──────
I have been told that the wrong kind of love is painfully close to obsession. Such words have been spoken to me since I was as young as I can remember, but I had never believed them. How could love ever be wrong? How could there ever be the wrong kind of love?

I never believed there could ever be the wrong kind of love until I felt the right kind of love for the wrong woman - turning my love into an obsession that nearly ruined me, that nearly ruined an innocent life that wasn't mine.

The woman I once thought was the love of my life was someone I soon could no longer recognize, and I watched everything change, from beginning to end.

I am ashamed to admit that I was no saint in the dark web that my long lost love weaved - but I can't regret the fact that it was through this destruction that I found the right woman to bear the right kind of love for.

The true kind of love.

And it all started with a single favour - it all started in 1976.

──────────

𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟼.
·┈┈┈·

"I still can't believe Brian May is the same guy that you get to call your tutor!" Janice, your roommate laughed as you collected your books from the dining table.

A laugh escaped your lips as you neatly packed your math and physics textbooks into your book-bag. Simultaneously, you glanced at the little wall clock that hung right above the pantry cupboard in the kitchen, your eyebrows quirking up when you noted that it was nearly time for you to leave for your tutoring session with the very man that Janice was raving about.

The man that just so happened to be as well-known of a celebrity as he was a gifted academic.

Having met Brian May had been that one-in-a-billion chance that you believed you'd only stumbled upon because you were a physics college student that aspired to persue a career in astronomy - a path you may or may not have been pressured into taking.

Pressure was an interesting word to have used in your situation, because that was the only reason you'd needed a tutor in the first place - to help you cope with keeping up a stellar record that you hadn't even meant to commence at the start. Your first few 'golden' performances were good, but when you'd learnt that you ought to have kept up those grades if you truly wanted to transition into your planned career with ease, you'd found yourself in a bit of trouble.

It wasn't easy to keep up with everything whilst maintaining stellar grade reports, not when you were a physics student that barely had direction anyway - so you needed a tutor to help you outside of your proper classes.

And that was how you had met Brian, for he had been a volunteer at the university around the very time you'd realized you required extra help. After a bit of liaison amongst your professors, you'd been introduced to Brian, and for the past six months, he had been helping you.