♡𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱♡

✰ ✰ ✰ 🧸 ✰ ✰ ✰
𝐒𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 - 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞.
𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝: 𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 (𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬) 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭!

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 - 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞😭
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!
ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎♡

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡?

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀
🌸𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂🌸
✰ ✰ ✰ 🧸 ✰ ✰ ✰

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝖲𝖤𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱:
៚𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟲
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"(Y/N), you can't keep doing this! It isn't right!" your workmate exclaimed, pacing up and down your bedroom as you sat perched at the edge of your mattress.

Jasmine had been your colleague for about two years, but she hadn't just been your workmate - she had also been your best friend.

A sigh escaped your lips as you brushed your hair behind your ear. "It didn't start off right, but now I think...I think I've...fallen for him," you admitted, biting your lip with a troubled expression.

"Oh my God!" Jasmine ran her fingers through her hair, stopping in her trackd as she turned to face you. "You are insane!"

Alright, if you're a tad bit puzzled, here's the gist:

You and Jasmine both worked as specialized accountants, having first met when you'd both been hired by the same establishment.

The pair of you were no ordinary specialized accountants - no, you were extremely gifted at what you did, which was the only reason you'd been able to work with a name as big as Queen, the rock band that had taken the world by storm not too long before you'd been hired.

Getting into your position as easily as you did was rather noteworthy, because not many people could have done what you had - the same could have been said for Jasmine.

As specialized accountants, the two of you had gotten to work directly with the boys, because it gave you a better idea of every detailed cost that could effortlessly have been unaccounted for under different circumstances.

You'd been hired by the management team, but you worked mostly with the boys themselves, allowing for close friendship amongst the six of you.

The boys treated you and Jasmine like family - but that was what had got you into your present predicament in the first place, something you were not proud to admit.