♡𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁♡

•❥៚▬▬✦🧸✦▬▬៚❥
𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎) 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐭.
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤😭

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠!

✰𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀✰
𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂
•❥៚▬▬✦🧸✦▬▬៚❥•

𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟹.

"How could you do this to me?! To us?" you gawked at your husband in utter disbelief.

After the treacherous truth you had just come upon, the words having flowed past the very lips that had once kept your name sacred, you could no longer recognize the man you had been married to for the past thirteen years.

You had married him long before he was 'Brian May of Queen" - back when he had been nothing more than the simple Brian that you adored wholeheartedly. You had married him long before his gifted hands became a publicized topic of clamour, you had married him before his most distinguished physical traits became recognized without even needing to be 'seen', long before the mere verbal description painted the vivid image of the musician.

You had married him long before everything, yet after over a decade of what you had once hoped to be a blissful marriage, your 'beloved husband' stood shadowed by nothing but betrayal.

What was once your warm living room was now the site of a bitter argument, one that served as the last straw for you. Brian's attempts to reason with you were no longer fruitful - everything was done, over.

His infedilty was something you were unable to forgive, especially knowing that his 'mistress' had unexpectedly conceived the child that you could never have with your husband.

How could one ever nurture such a wound to heal - more so if it was a wound of the heart?

"It was...never supposed to happen," was all he could say, his tone cold - for there was no use in trying to pacify you at that point.

He knew of the severity of his actions, and so did you - except as laughable as it sounded, he still loved you; he had never stopped loving you.

Yet he had gone out to lay with someone else - what a way to have told your spouse that you cherished them.

Desecrating the sanctity of their love.

Certainly, your marriage had gone through rough patches - after all, you'd been married for thirteen years, nothing could ever have been smooth sailing - but it was a pitiful excuse for your husband's perfidy.