♡𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱♡

✰ ✰ ✰ 🧸 ✰ ✰ ✰
𝐇𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬! 𝐒𝐨, 𝐮𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 '𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬' 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐨...𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤.
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎😭😭

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 - 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐀𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐨𝐲 - 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀
🌸𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂🌸
✰ ✰ ✰ 🧸 ✰ ✰ ✰

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝖲𝖤𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱:
៚𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟭
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Laughter filled the restaurant as the people at the long table chatted and told stories cheerfully. A sort of festive ambiance was formed with the added enhancement of light, befitting background music.

You were seated amongst several faces that could easily have been touted as famous, your husband being one of them.

A soft laugh escaped your lips as you sipped on your wine - that having being your third glass for the evening - listening to the amusing stories that the one and only Freddie Mercury regaled everyone with.

With the mention of that name alone, it was already too obvious that the 'famous faces' you were sat with were the four boys that were collectively known as Queen - the rock band that brought the world 'Bohemian Rhapsody', and less popularly, 'I'm In Love With My Car'.

You'd been blessed enough to have had the boys present as a direct part of your life, so much so, they were your family at that stage of your existence.

By the present moment, you had known the boys for over nine years, and you'd been married to one for five - that one was the incredibly intelligent guitarist that went by the name Brian May.