♡𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱 ❥𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤♡

You laid there on the bed of your hotel room, resting in front of the telephone patiently. It was nearly midnight, and not a single call had come through for you, making you worry about what might have happened.

Is Jasmine okay? Is Brian okay?

Now that you had arrived at the hotel, having settled into your assigned room, you were able to take a breath and think about everything that you had asked Jasmine to do.

The boys had retreated to their respective rooms after making sure that you were alright, but none of them had had the slightest clue as to what the true state of your mind was.

You were utterly ridden with anxiety and anticipation of the telephone call you were supposed to receive.

Yet hours had passed, and you had not received a single phone call - not even a message.

A sigh escaped your lips as you rolled onto your back, your limbs sprawling whilst your gaze shifted to the ceiling. A remniscent smile formed on your lips as you began to get lost in your thoughts, taking a trip back to the moment you had first met Brian.

It had been two years prior, yet you remembered it as if it had only happened the day before.

·┈┈┈·┈┈┈··┈┈┈·┈┈┈·
𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟿𝚃𝙷, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟺.
·┈┈┈·┈┈┈··┈┈┈·┈┈┈·

"Oh my goodness!" you walked along as the rain poured down heavily, practically rendering your umbrella useless.

You cursed yourself for wearing heels that morning, but to have been fair, you'd chosen to do that before nature decided to throw you the middle finger.

It was your first day at work, and you needed to make a good impression - but with the disheveled state you were now in, you allowed the chances of a good impression to fall to below zero.

As you raced up the staircase to the building that you were set to enter, you felt a firm arm wrap around your waist whilst a hand clasped over the one you used to hold the umbrella.

Since your head had been lowered, you hadn't been able to see whom it was - but you trusted the words you heard.

"Here, let me help you,"

The voice was gentle, so you didn't feel the need to see whom it was immediately - you trusted whomever it was, and you were thankful for the aid.

Once you'd gotten up to the sheltered part of the building, you and the other person - a male - began to laugh as you closed the umbrella, finally giving you the chance to see whom had helped you.

The moment your eyes connected, the both of you stopped laughing, as though there was a mutual...'something' that had been exchanged. You could have recognized those hazel green eyes anywhere, and though you had prepared for it beforehand, there wasn't anything that could have prepared you for the intensity of his eyes - you realized that once you were looking into them.

After long enough of an awkward silence, he extended his hand. "I'm Brian," he smiled.

Another soft laugh fell past your lips as you took his hand and shook it. "Yeah, I know who you are," you shrugged playfully, bringing a sparkle to his eyes. "I'm-"

"(Y/N), right?" he completed for you with the same playful energy that you had been radiating.

Your eyes widened as your laugh grew louder.

"Yeah, I know who you are," he chuckled.

As the two of you detached your hands from each other, your eyes couldn't seem to do the same as quickly. You had to admit, you were completely enchanted by Brian's demeanour, and he appeared to be enchanted by yours.