♡𝗔𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ❥𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤♡

•❥៚┈┈┈🧸┈┈┈៚❥•
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 - 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥; 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨, 𝐮𝐦, 𝐝𝐢𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀
𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂
•❥៚┈┈┈🧸┈┈┈៚❥•

That night had been one of the most sleepless nights you'd ever had to suffer through - and the cause continued to elude you.

Janice had reckoned that the constant pressure of school and your afternoon studies might have been the cause of an unanticipated burnout, and that perhaps you needed a few days off to recuperate - but that wasn't something you wanted to believe.

It was something you couldn't afford to believe, not if you wished to keep up your academic record.

Despite having tossed and turned for the majority of the night, you had risen as usual for your early morning physics lecture.

Janice had already left for work by the time you'd gotten up to prepare for your day at the university, so you'd been left with your own thoughts for the majority of the morning.

Unfortunately, you'd ended up being a little too dazed, leaving you running a few minutes late to your class - something that had never happened before until it had.

It wasn't the best start to your day, but you couldn't waste your energy dwelling on your less than pleasant commencement - you had studies to focus on.

You were presently an hour into your physics class, and though your professor hadn't looked too pleased with your late arrival, everything else eventually appeared to fall back into place.

Brian had been there as well, since he was a volunteer at the university whenever he had time, but he was seated where the assistant teacher would have sat - his job being to offer help to the students that approached him with questions about the lesson. Whenever the professor was talking, however, he simply sat there and observed quietly, at times seeming bored, but only because he had been through such lessons before.

It wasn't a surprise to see Brian there, because his occasional presence was how you'd been introduced to him in the first place - and he was never short of students that were eager to have their questions answered, most of them being female students.