♡𝗦𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗻♡

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝖲𝖤𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱:
៚𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟬
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Yes, yes, I'll have it sent down to you tomorrow afternoon," you spoke into the telephone receiver, your tone a tad bit impatient as you stood over your work desk. "Yes, I understand, thank you for your patience - I'm sorry for the inconvenience," you kept your tone as calm as possible as you conversed with the highfalutin individual on the other end - a highfalutin individual that was not pleasant to speak with.

You rolled your eyes, glancing at the little clock on your table as you waited for the pompous man to be done with his response already.

It was a pain to have had to pretend to be unbothered when all you really wanted to do was punch the other party in the face - but unfortunately, that was not how human relations worked, not in the professional standing at least.

You were nothing more than a young adult, trying to find your way through the life path that you had not prepared for - the life path that left you unemployed and hopeless, leaving you no choice but to volunteer wherever your abilities worked well, in the hopes that universe would reward you with a proper job somehow.

Volunteering was far better than simply remaining idle whilst constantly being rejected by the numerous organizations you'd sent in applications to - and up until the present moment, you weren't particularly disappointed with what you were doing during your free time.

Stressed and agitated? Yes.

Disappointed? No - but that was only because you had coincidentally found the perfect niche to have offered your unpaid services to; a band of four boys that were just starting out as an act in the music industry, a rock-oriented group that called themselves Queen.

It could very well have been divine timing, in all truth, because your paths had crossed at a seemingly opportune time - a point where you needed something constructive to do, and where they needed all the kindness they could get.

Notorious was the knowledge that the majority of hopeful music artists always started out with the bare minimum - not all, but most. Breaking in to the industry was no easy task, and for some reason it was even more of a challenge for bands to establish their mark within that world. There were many factors that drove that latter reality, so no one could ever give a reason as to why it was harder for bands to create a lasting impression.

The ones that did succeed were those that had the perfect chemistry and alignment, both with the members and their direction in music - something that you believed your Queen had, they just hadn't yet been noticed the way they needed to be.

Key word being yet.

They were your Queen for you were perhaps their biggest believer, you were their biggest fan - but only because you loved them first. You loved the boys so much that they were family, and only after that could you love Queen.

That was the sole way to describe how deep your affections ran for the four boys - Freddie, Roger, John and Brian.

Since things were still quite new, needing time to gain momentum, nothing was ever necessarily stable. You handled most of what the boys would have needed from a proper management team, a privilege that they couldn't afford just yet - but even if they could, they wouldn't have wanted anyone else but you.

You were all so close that if and when the boys finally made themselves known, they swore they would never let you go - you would always have a job and a future with them, provided that things went well.