four (4)

This is your chapterly reminder toCHECK THE TWS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK!!!!

It's my birthday in exactly a week heh-

He stumbled over to the colossal amounts of shucker boxes that had been placed onto disorganised piles. Grian searched through them all slowly, often finding things he had forgotten he owned. They could be known as fragments of the life he once owned. Shaking the memories from his mind, he grabbed four healing potions from the box on the farthest left. He wouldn't need to use all of them - just one~maybe~two would be strong enough to fix or atleast ease the pain of his leg. A book caught his eye for a split second, locking and watering his eyes, before his focus went back to being on the healing potions. He slowly hobbled back over to his bed and sat down. Reading the label, he would be passed out for about an hour, as the potion was one of the strongest he had. It would need a little time to process.

[The state of your body is instantly healed - as is your health, but your body has to process the sudden increase of your health, plus it exhausts you before providing you with more energy. Instant health potions however are different and just immediately help you but are harder to craft and don't work as efficiently.]

He twisted the lid off of the potion's bottle and took a sip of the pinkish-purpley liquid, before chugging it all in one gulp. It tasted sweet yet sour, like strawberries painted with lemon juice.

As written on the bottle, a wave of exhaustion suddenly hit Grian - almost immediately closing his eyes as he lay on the bed.

And with that he drifted off... it was peaceful...

Almost completely unaware of the distant memories that were closer than he could have ever expected.

-

Xisuma sat confused in his base with his twin beside him. It was nothing unusual, just the normal confusion of admin things. Recently, Ex had stumbled across a small, almost unnoticeable corruption in the code. It was small, but it made his heart drop the bottom of his chest as he remembered the same formation before.

He needed to get to the bottom of it, he'd asked Mumbo, Iskall, Tango and Stress so far. Iskall said originally said Grian as his answer, but he seemed confused.

"Ex its time for bed, I promise that we will continue searching for answers tomorrow" Xisuma yawned and spoke tiredly to his twin.

"Yeah, you're right" Ex replied while placing his own helmet down on the table and taking his brother's off and doing the same, "although i do want to visit Grian tomorrow. I tried doing so earlier but he seemed to be out."

"Oh, yeah well he was helping Iskall to find the ghast farm Mumbo built. He has a broken leg too from the incident before the last server meeting."

"I saw on the chat, wanna come with me tomorrow?"

"Maybe..." X replied before closing his eyes to finally sleep after a few restless nights.

It was perfect... almost...

-

Grian woke up woozy. It had been several hours longer than the original one hour he'd plan; presumably due to lack of sleep and hydration.

But nonetheless, he woke up. As little as he wanted to, he arose from the slumber caused by the healing potion. However, his leg felt a lot easier to manage. Easier by the fact that it should be healed in a day if he was to wait it out, or instantly if he was to drink another healing potion. But it would ideally need to be a weaker one, that didn't knock you out for a full hour - or several in his case- and Grian couldn't be bothered to drink yet another potion. So he just lay there for a while, while he waited for a reason why he should get out of bed that day. By then, it was mid-morning and there was no point going back to sleep as he'd honestly only wake up soon after.