Final goodbyes for this book (A/N)

Hey :)) what ending did you guys prefer?

If you feel like this, just know that you aren't alone.

I just wanna explain/notice a few things here in this last update of this book.

Firstly, this has been one of my favourite stories to write so far, and I don't think that i lost motivation for months upon end for this book, which is actually really good considering its me lol. I am so grateful for you all commenting and interacting with the book in general, whether that is through voting, or just generally reading it.
I think that the reason i have actually felt so motivated with this book is because of you lot. I know it shouldn't, but i think that as i see more and more people here i feel more like 'hey, I can really do this, like this will actually work'.

Secondly, while this book has been in progress, we have unfortunately had some losses in the mcyt community (cc-wise) which include both Technoblade and TFC. I don't really want to write about them a lot rn here, but I'm pretty sure I wrote in detail about them, and just how grateful I am of how much Techno impacted my life for the better. Mans pulled me out of a rabbit-hole of not greatness without even knowing it.

Thirdly, there'll be some new books out hopefully soon, I'm not quite sure of when 'soon' is but they're in the works lol, i might do a sequel to this, or prequel, but I'm not too sure. I have a few ideas but I'd have to do tonnes of research and i don't really want to heh I have too much homework.
If you'd like to see any of these, as well as other future books, feel free to follow me!! That way you can stick around for them >:D

In other news, i am now going to self-promote because I can and I will:
-YOUTUBE: Holli3

Again, one final thank you for all being here, you have helped me more than you think lol

...The end.

(<3)