sixteen (16)

Check tws this book is about to have a turn

However, before he could get to actually doing any of the prankings, Grian first had to get his book, his diary, then flip through to find the list of pranking ideas. It was in that same yellow box as what Scar had been in to grab the fish earlier that day. Was it day? Maybe it was night. He looked down at him communicator, which he now had on. Oh it was 7pm... thats not that bad.

Something he hadn't thought about earlier, if he'd known that then, then he would have gotten the fish for Scar himself rather than having him rummage about to get it on his own.

He walked over to the shulker, hands only shaking mildly compared to how he had done before.

Pulling up the lid, he reached out to grab the book, it shone in the light, made from fine leather in his youth. The words 'Xelquas Diary' was imprinted in the leather, pressed down.

He opened it to the first page:

-

11.06.2016
Dear Diary,

Taurtis is my new friend, oh yeah i started high school, but he keeps a diary... and i thought that maybe that could be a good idea for me too, so here I am! Doing exactly that. I'll be honest, I'm not really enjoying life right now. I'll keep this vague just because I have class very soon, and I don't want someone to find this and read it knowing its me who wrote it.

So uh, Xelqua is gonna be my nickname, and I also I made this book myself, one of my only talents. It's actually quite cool! I dont really know what to write here, so yeah, and the bell just rang, bye!

Xelqua.

-

He flicked over many pages (the ones binded to the actual notebook, skipping to a date farther into the book.

-

11.06.2016

Dear Diary,

It's the end of high school now. I'm kind of glad that its done, but my life feels absolutely miserable, Ive gone through hell and back but i have nobody to talk to.

I'm currently hiding from Sam, he's gone really strange. He almost killed me, and says my name like my parents used to. its really bad, but I'm trying to distract my mind because i feel too tired to even think about a panic attack. My breath is really unsteady and I'm trying to be as quiet as i can.

I dont know what my plans are now, well other then get out alive (but maybe it wouldn't be so bad if i did die), i suppose I'll just relax for a while. I might make a server or something, hmmm. But i still feel like [mind my language] shit. Everything's gone wrong. All wrong.

I dont care if anyone finds this anymore, its me Grian and this is a diary of my sad little life,

Xelqua (Grian)

-

He felt a brush of cold air against the shell of his ear, his stomach a dark pit of emptiness. Even while reading the vague details brought his fears back, memories of all the pain he went through.

He moved over a lot of pages, photos of him and his friends dropping out of the book onto his knee, at some point he'd sat on top of the shulker box.