Who the F*CK is that?

GRAYSON

I've been on a job and on the road for my club for the past three weeks.  We've been bouncing between our Nor Cal club and the Portland club, taking care of some problems that we can't let our brothers to the south be involved in or tied to.

Two of my buddies have been with me, I love my brothers, but fuck, if I have to spend another hour with them, I just might, or even probably, will kill them.  Fortunately, they seem to feel the same way I do.  We pulled into our club bar DIRTY, a few minutes ago.  Having been on my bike for the past nine hours, I just want to rush into the bathroom, take a leak, splash cold water on my dirty as fuck face, fill-in our president Griz on business, then, eat, drink and fuck, in that god damn order.

Dev and Pike are just ahead of me as we barrel through the doors, we're greeted with cheers from our brothers and some heavy back slaps as we been to make our way through the room.  We pause at the table with Griz and the other guys, talking briefly about all we've accomplished during the past couple of weeks.  Grip knows that most of the info is sensitive, so we just give a light review so he is up to speed and understands that everything is cool.  We'll cover all the bases in more detail at our club meeting on Sunday.

Coming from behind me, I hear a new, unfamiliar and very sweet voice.  A voice that's giving me electric chills all over my body, all the guys seem to already know and like this voice so I turn around and I'm met by the fucking hottest chick I've ever seen.  Short and stacked, major tits under a tight DIRTY uniform, black tank top, tight black yoga pants, black chucks, huge pale gray eyes, light blond hair in a long ass pony tail.  I must have been staring for awhile because the guys are laughing at me and the sweet little kitten is blushing the cutest shade of pink on her cheeks.  Her voice pipes up with a soft question.

"Hi, welcome to DIRTY, can I get you anything?  I think we still have some of the rip special left if you're hungry?"

Standing up, I turn and face her, she is tiny.  The top of her head just reaches under my shoulder. I can tell that she's shy, and she's so flustered she can barely look me in the eye as she asks for my order.  I stare at her hard, forcing her to look up my eyes while she talks.  I smile and lightly place my hand under her chin, gently tipping it up so I can look directly into her eyes.

"Hey sweet girl, what's your name?  I've been gone a few weeks so let me introduce myself.   I'm Gray, come around here, a little closer to me, let's talk a bit, ok baby?"

I'm giving her my smooth and steady voice, the one that can convince a kitten to jump out of a tree, and a  girl to give me everything I want, which is usually her body for the night, along with zero fucking complications.  But this sweet shy little princess might get more than a single night out of me, maybe she'll get a week.  Never have given a girl an entire week before, but hey, maybe this one will be the lucky winner.

Sweet and maybe not so shy looks up at me with a fire building in her eyes, and then she jerks back and away from me.

"Thanks for the introduction, but I just ned your order, especially if you want the ribs.  If you can't decide now, I can send over one of the other girls to get your order in a bit.  As you can see, we're super busy tonight so I have several other tabes to check on.  Here are the drinks for the table guys, Griz, your food will be up in a few, let me know if I can get you anything else."

With that the little kitten pushes the pitchers in front of everyone and takes off to another table at lightning speed.  I have to admit, I'm a little stunned.  Usually girls are all over me.  I never have to put out much effort to get what I want.  I rarely even have to  try, the girls more often than not just jump in my lap, literally, their asses end up grinding in my lap.  Griz is cracking up, as are the other guys.  The little kitten just basically ignored me, and surprisingly enough, I think I fucking like her game.