The Queen Of Bitchtown Rides Off On Her Broom

6 months later

KIRK

Of course this day is the day that I see Crazy Bitch Nurse Allie.  I've been running all over the hospital for over 10 hours, a never ending stream of patients filling up every room and hallway.  We've been dealing with a horrific multi car accident on the interstate, a particularly virulent flu outbreak, along with the usual 'full moon' crazy party accidents.

I was grabbing my break outside on one of the small patios when I saw the nurse from hell marching up to the employee entrance with one of her board member bed buddies.  I thought she was permanently gone, at least that's what Gray had told me.  But unfortunately, it looks like she's back, yeah, fun times.  I call Gray, but since he's out on a run, I get his message.  Giving him the update on Allie, I hang up, then head back in.

Now having spent a good 12 hours on my feet, I am so ready to go home, but unfortunately for me I' have to stay for a few more hours.  This damn flu has been running through our nursing staff like crazy.  I'm headed towards the hallway when I'm roughly pushed into the wall.

"What are you doing?!"  I wrench away and see nurse Allie smirking down at me.  Trying to put distance between us, I shove her back and away from me, I turn trying to get away, but she's pushed me into a corner.

"I just wanted to say hi Kirkland, I just got back into town, Gray and I have been getting reacquainted the past few weeks, thank god he has so many club runs!  Our reunions have been explosive!  I guess I don't need to tell you that though, have you tasted me on his lips?  I bet he showers before he climbs into bed with you, to make sure my lipstick and perfume is off his body, you know, so it doesn't hurt your feelings."  She gives a fake ass pout and faux sad face, like I would ever believe a word she says.

"Sorry Allie, I'm not going to play your game, or buy into your lies.  Gray wouldn't touch you if you were wrapped in bacon and gold.  Which by the way could be somewhat possible as you are a total pig whore."  I spit out, and even I have to admit, that was a sucky insult, I'm kind of embarrassed by it.

"Gray stopped looking at you long before I was on the scene, you played around with him for awhile, you had fun, then it ended.  Accept it, move on, have some self respect.  I had nothing to do with the end of your hook ups, they ended before Gray and I were even together.  Throwing yourself at him didn't work, pretending you hooked up at the med room didn't work, and lying to me right now won't work.  Face it Allie, it's over.  Now leave me the hell alone!"  I push her hard so I can squeeze past her, looking over my shoulder as I walk away, I can see that she is seething.  I have a feeling this won't be the last time I see her, damnit.

A Few Hours Later

Leaving the hospital tonight I am bone tired.  I'm  in a pissy mood for several reasons.  I'm sick and tired of dealing with Allie, and even though I thought she had ridden her broom off in to a forever far away from me, I was wrong.  Apparently she is back at the hospital for the foreseeable future.  Gray said that she'd be gone for good, but unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  I don't even care what got her back, I just have to ignore her, not let her own any space in my thoughts.

My coworker and friend Jessie is dropping me off at Dirty where I'll meet up with Gray, we'll have some dinner and then I can crash.

Walking into the bar I can see it is absolutely slammed with people, I catch Haleys eye across the room,  she throws me a "Please help!" look, and because she's a good friend I do.  Walking behind the bar, I grab an apron and head down to a table that looks like it needs some drinks.  Looking up at the clock I realize I've been working for 1 1/2 hours when I hear Gray and some of the guys stomp in.