Please Don't F*ckin Ever Tell Anyone That I'm Sweet

Kirkland

I start to giggle, because as sweet as his words can sometimes be, he's also funny, self deprecating and alarmingly honest and sincere.  I know that he's a total player, but with me, he is just totally up front and honest.  He smiles at me, but his eyes are serious.

"If you want to go in my room and fuck, or if you want to go in there and paint your nails and talk about shoes, either fuckin way, I'm with you.  But honestly, I really hope you don't want to talk about shoes, anything else, but not clothes or make-up please.  We walk into my room tonight, and you're mine, and I'm yours.  And when we walk out of that room tomorrow morning, you're still mine, and I'm still yours.  So don't go thinkin that we have to fuck.  We just have to be together.  I really just want to spend time with you alone, just the two of us together."

Oh my god, he is so sweet.  I swear I truly don't feel any pressure from him to have sex right now.  My feelings right now?  Yeah, I really want to sleep with him, but I also know I'm still not quite ready yet, he seems to be ok with this so I'm going to continue moving forward at my pace.

"Thank you Gray, I want to spend time with you, but to be truthful, I'm not quite ready to sleep with you yet.  I mean, not ready to have sex with you, but I'd really like to sleep with you tonight, I mean, in the same bed, but with clothes on.  Well, maybe not all our clothes, but some, you know, to make sure I don't go farther than I'm ready to go right now.  So yes, if you're still interested in me, I'd like to have a slumber party with you."

Shaking my head I groan to myself, seriously, a slumber party?   I'm such an idiot.

"Baby, I see that you're a little stressed over this, let's go in my room, you can put on a shirt of mine, it'll be huge on you so you'll fuckin swim in it.    If you want you can also wear a pair of my boxers, I usually go commando, but I'm pretty sure I can find some in my room somewhere."  Gray is laughing as he flips me around to his back, so he's now carrying me piggyback.  My arms are wrapped around him and I let my fingers trail over his chest as I kiss the top of his head.  

"You smell so good Gray, what kind of body wash do you use?  You smell like the ocean the woods, and maybe a little smoky fire."

"Fuck baby, I have no clue if I even use body wash, I've got my shower stocked with whatever soap the club girls put in my bathroom, but if you like it, I'll make sure they never change it""

Wrinkling my nose, I shake my head thinking about all the club girls he's been with,  and how much better they know him than I do.  I'm also more than a little intimidated by how much better at sex those girls are than I will be.

Laughing loud and hard, Gray wheezes a bit as I lock my legs tighter around his waist.

"No worries about the club girls taking care of your room Gray, I can help you with that now.  We can also go shopping and get you some new sheets for your bed, maybe some new pillows and blankets too?"  I think that I'm being totally subtle and cool, not letting him know that I don't want to sleep on sheets and pillows that he's shared with hundreds or thousands of other girls.

"Wow Kitten, I totally didn't get that you don't want to sleep on sheets that skanky girls and slutty me might have fucked on before.  No worries though, the sheets were changed this morning, and I haven't had anyone in my bed for a while now, at least a few weeks before we got together.  We can go into our sexual history shit later, we're not fuckin tonight, just kissing and shit.  But tomorrow, we'll get some breakfast then go shopping and pick up the shit you want."

Kissing him all over the top of his head, my fingers tickling and dancing around his chest and face, I bury my face into his hair.

"I'm sorry Gray, but thank you for doing that.  I'm a little bit overwhelmed by all your previous experiences, and new sheets that are just ours, makes me feel like we are starting out fresh and new together."

Gray stops in front of his door, pauses and breathes in deeply, holding, then slowing letting out his breath.  All of a sudden, the mood has gotten a little serious, but he's not talking, so I'm not sure what exactly he's thinking.  He punches in a code at the door and the door swings open, the light is out so I can't make out anything in the dark room.

I slide down his back, standing a little behind him and to the side, my fingers holding onto his waistband.  We walk through the door and he flicks on the light.  I'm surprised not only at how big the room is, but also at how clean it is.  The left side of the room has a big window and sliding doors that open up to the outside, I can see a few chairs and a small table on a deck.  Inside near the sliding doors is a dark gray couch and a wooden coffee table.  On the right side of the room is a huge king size bed with a massive dark wood headboard.  The sheets are a generic gray or navy, I can't tell the difference in this light, and there's a blanket folded at the foot of the bed.  Two wooden doors are across the room in the wall in front of me, I'm assuming that one is a bathroom, and the other a closet.  He has some framed photographs on the walls, the ones I can see are beach and forest scenes and there are also a few with people in them.

"Wow, this is such a nice room!  I totally expected beer and naked motorcycle girl posters!"

Gray starts laughing and shaking his head.

"Up until a few months a go that's exactly what was in here, then Bella said I was too old to be living like a hormonal teen age boy and she brought this stuff in.  It's fine with me, and it's way more fuckin comfortable than the shit I had before."

"Well, I'm going to thank Bella then, because this room is so cute!  And when we get the sheets and stuff tomorrow it will be even cozier!"

I swing around so I'm facing him, sliding my arms up his back and locking my hands around the back of his neck.  Nuzzling into his chest, I smile and softly kiss his collarbone.

"I don't fuckin care about what my room looks like, I do like the big bed and couch, but I haven't ever really cared or thought about it.  But now, with you standing in here with me?  Kitten, I fuckin feel like it really is more than just a bed to sleep in.  I never thought anything was missing in my life, I've always been totally fuckin happy.  I have my brothers, friends and I live a life I love.  But since I've met you, everything is just so much more.  Fuck it,  I sound like some movie douche bag, but its fuckin true babe.  I love having you around and with me, you make everything mean more, I feel more, I don't know how to explain it.  It's just, you're kind of everything I need and want to make my life perfect."  He shrugs, looking away and a little embarrassed.

My hands reach up to his head, my fingers gripping his hair and pulling his head down to meet my lips.

"You are too much Gray, such a good sweet man."

"I'm your fuckin man Kitten, just like you're my girl, we're good babe, good together.  But please don't fuckin ever tell anyone that I'm sweet, I'm only sweet with you kitten."