Kitten, I'm Telling You I Love You Every F*ckin Day Of Your Life, Get Used To It

Kirkland

The past 5 days have been shitty.  First dealing with Allie bitch face, then work at the hospital, and now my board testing.  On top of it all, I think I'm getting sick.  After I left the club on Saturday night, I went straight to a hotel, checked in and slept for about 12 hours.  I had a morning shift on Sunday so I went to work, stopped by my apartment afterwards and picked up enough clothes and things to last me at a hotel for the rest of the week.

I listened to Grays messages and read his texts, but I'm still not ready to talk with him yet.  I know this is totally a bitch move on my part, it wasn't his fault, he was as much a victim of her games as I was, but my head isn't in the space to talk to him yet.  He's all about the 'I love you's' now that we're having a problem, but he wasn't too forthcoming with them before this.  And honestly, that makes me angrier than the crap with bitch face Allie.

I spoke with Jen and Bella, they confirmed everything that Gray had said.  Apparently Dante and even Dev and Pike saw what happened.  Allie even admitted in front of all of them that she wanted me to see them and that she'd pretended that she and Gray had been together.  Dante told everyone that right after I left the room, Gray pushed her away from him and told her off.  I guess now that the club has kicked out Allie, she isn't allowed to go the any club parties and she won't be helping them with any of the off the books medical aid.  I saw her during my shift last night and she was sending me the evil eye the whole night.  She kept trying to talk to me, but I successfully avoided her.  I got a text from her this morning threatening the club and me, I just forwarded it to Gray, Jen and Bella.  They can take care of it, I'd have no idea what to do anyway.

Board testing has been taking place at a junior college about 2 hours away from home, so I've had a hotel room for this entire week.  I'm dead on my feet, first from studying all last week like a maniac, then working a late shift Sunday.  After that shift I didn't even get to sleep.  I had to pack up, rent a car and then head out of town to the hotel.

I don't want to jinx myself, but I feel like I've been doing ok on my tests, but I also think I'm getting sick.  I've had zero appetite, which I initially applied to being so upset about Gray.  But last night and this morning I feel like I have a fever, and I definitely have a cough.  All I need to do is finish todays testing get back to the hotel and eat something, because I haven't really had a true meal in a few days, and then think I'm going to sleep for the next week.

2 days later

Something is really wrong.  I'm having a really difficult time breathing, I ache everywhere, and I know that I have a raging fever.  I finished testing earlier today, came back to the hotel room, texted Gray, Jen and Bella telling them that I would be checking out of the hotel and leaving for Evansville this afternoon.

I meant to just rest for a bit first, but the moment I sat down on the bed I fell asleep.   The mildish symptoms I had this morning are way worse now.  Looking outside I can see it's dark, which means I've been asleep for hours, my phone is dead, and I keep rolling in and out of consciousness.  I probably shouldn't but I think I'm going to sleep for a little bit more and then try to deal with everything else later.

GRAYSON

Fuck Fuck FUCK!!!!

Why didn't I follow my gut?  I knew it, I felt it deep in my should that something was wrong ....last fucking time I listen to others and not go with my instincts.  I fucking knew something was off, I just knew she wasn't ok, I felt in in my bones, in my blood, my head and my heart, and when finally did what I knew I should have done hours ago, I found her.  Sick, fevered, fucking passed out almost comatose in a shitty ass hotel room.