Mother Fuckin Epilogue

5 Years Later

GRAY

Kirk is running around the back yard a giant water gun in her hand, acting like she's running as fast as she can, but she's letting our 3 year old twins catch her, overtake her, and spray her with their water guns.  All three of them are laughing and running, shrieking and falling, giggles and smiles fill the yard.  The yard itself is filled with children's toys, flowers, fruit trees, a vegetable garden, chairs and swings.  I fuckin tease Kirk all the time and tell her some decorating magazine exploded all over our house and yards, she just laughs and kisses me, smiling because she knows that the home she created for our family is a dream for me.  A dream I never knew I had, because I'd never known what love or a home really were.

I love my military brothers, I love my club brothers, I never knew there was a Kirkland out there to fill my world, every fucking part of it with love.

Love I see when I look at those small little faces that shine up at me.  Love that I feel when Kirk or the kids wrap their arms around me and give me hugs.  Love that I go crazy raging animal protective like when I see some little shit push my sweet Jack or Ellie at the playground.  Love that fills my mind body and soul when my kitten looks in my eyes and we communicate without words that we both know this life we've created, is more than we could have ever dreamed of.

My world was awesome before I met my wife, after I met her, I reached a joy I didn't know existed.  The kids increased that, and we keep moving forward, building and growing, experiencing and finding all the good in the world.

In our life apart, Kirk and I both knew the bad and the sad, together we're the fuckin shit. My girl, my kids, our world, is in every breath I take, every beat of my heart.  At 18 I left the life I had as a child, I never looked back, or looked for the people who'd been in it.  I thought all I got from them was disappointment and cold hearts.  But what I really got was a fuckin awesome example of what I didn't want in my life, and for that I give them my eternal gratitude.  Kirk asked me once after the kids were born, if I wanted to contact my parents or brother.  I honestly thought about it, for about 20 seconds.  I responded with a heart felt 'fuck no'.  I truly do wish them the best, I have no hard feelings or ill will towards them, but I also would never give them the opportunity to hurt or let down my children like they did me.  Good luck to them, but also, god damn good riddance.

My life is still and always will be great.  I've got Kirk, the kids, my club, and it's fucking way more than any one person should have.  But it's mine, and I'm never giving it back, not just because they're the best, but because no one would ever be able to love and protect them like I can.  My babies, my kitten, my heart, my world.

KIRK

My family, I have a family and a home.  I have a life filled with love and good people, a life of love and kindness, reward and adventure.  Never in my life do I feel alone or vulnerable.  I sure know what that is like, scary and stressful, freaking traumatizing.  Going through the system, navigating the world without a family honestly sucked.  But it also taught me what I want, and only hard work was going to get me there.

So here I am.  Gray, my husband, my best friend, the truly best person I've ever met.  That man wakes up in the morning and makes life fun.  He has given me the world, first himself, then my babies, and now, we're going to have another child.  He doesn't know yet, but when I tell him, I know I'll see the same awe and wonder in his eyes that I saw when we found out about the twins.  He loves our world just as I do, and we both will protect our little people as true partners in life.

 Watching him tuck in our babies, I laugh at his nightly ritual.  He tenderly brings the blankets up under their chins, hands out kisses and stuffed animals, along with the special blankets, as he leaves the room he lovingly tells them 'have sweet fuckin dreams babies'.  In the beginning I tried to get him to drop the f bombs, but you know what?  I love that man and every filthy word that comes from his mouth.  If that's how he wants to love on our kids, then it's fine with me.  I know that his blend of hard ass biker and sweet loving man makes me feel safe loved and secure, I'm not going to deny that gift to my children.

"Hey Big Guy, wait for me, I want to talk to you about something."  I catch up to him in the living room, and start to sit next to him on the couch, he picks me up and plants me on his lap.

"You gonna tell me that you're giving me another baby kitten?  I've been waiting for you to share the secret with me."  He smiles up at me, laughing at my surprise.

"How in the world did you know?  I just took the test this morning Gray!"  I am truly shocked, I suspected a few days ago, but only confirmed it today.

"Kitten, my sweet Kirkland, you've been falling asleep right after the kids at night, you're eating bananas all day and night, and my favorite perk of you being pregnant, you're horny as a fucking whore on pay day!"  He is cracking himself up now.

"Ummm, nice Gray, talking about our new baby and whores in the same sentence."  I smirk down at him.

"But wow, nice observational skills, I didn't even think I was till a few days ago, you caught on before I did!"  I lean down and kiss him, deep, hard, long and right.  My heart beat sky rockets, my pulse so rapid I'm almost dizzy.  Damn but can my man kiss.

Picking me up in his arms he stomps down the house till we reach our bedroom.

"Fuck baby, something about knowing you're giving me another baby makes me need you so fuckin much, I'm gonna fuck you till you pass out, which will probably be in about 12 minutes, so open up baby, I'm comin in.  All puns intended there kitten!"  Setting me gently on the bed, I  look into his beautiful face, and again thank every star in the sky that this is my man and my life.

"Gray, you are now and always will be the best man I've ever known, I love you!"

Kissing me deeply, he pulls back and looks in my eyes.

"Kitten, life started with you, and I'll die before you, because there is no world for me without you.  Love you forever and always kitten, now I'm gonna love you hard!"

The night is filled with our laughter, love and our world of infinite possibility.

The Mother Fuckin End

Thank you so much for reading my story.  This is the first book I've written, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the reads, the stars and the comments.  For a new writer, your comments and input are invaluable.  I may not say thank you every time you say something, but you can be assured I read everything.  The negative and the positive hopefully all help me be a better writer, thank you again!