Some People Suck, Nurse Allie Sucks The Most Though

Kirkland

I am so over being in a hospital.

It's been over two weeks of needles, fluids, medicines, coughing, no freaking energy or time alone.  Two weeks of trying my best to get better, but it's just taking so damn long.  Watching Gray spend every moment he can with me has been filling my heart with love, but he is definitely looking worse for it.  He's stressed, bags under his eyes, I know for a fact he's eating a crap load of fast food and junk, like he does whenever I don't control the menu.  He has slept every night with me since he found me in the hotel room.  First he slept in a chair in the ICU, now that I've been moved here to Memorial the hospital brought in a bed, but he pretty much sleeps in my hospital bed with me.

I love that he takes such kind and loving care of me, but he's doing it at the expense of himself.  He and the club are trying to keep nurse bitch face away from me, but she knows how to work her way around the rules.  I'm not telling Gray all the crap she's trying to pull, because I don't want him to worry more, and start spending 100% of his time here with me.  He's currently spending a little time with his club brothers and work, and if I tell him about Allie, then he won't ever go home.

Allie is sneaky and conniving, and I'm starting to believe more than a little crazy.  She cannot let go of the idea that her 'destiny', her word not mine, lies with Gray.  Last night, while Gray was at the club doing some work with Griz, Allie showed up in my room.  She was rambling on about how she and Gray were meant to be, their sex was crazy, their humor was the same, they have some of the same tattoos, even 'couple' tattoos, she just went on and on about how they are fated to be together forever.  

What-the-f-ever.

One of the things I've learned about Gray, and something I admire about him is that he doesn't lie.  He tells the truth, even if he knows it will hurt someone, he spells it out clearly and plainly.  If he said that he hasn't been with any other girls, then that's the truth.  So, was Allie trying to make me believe that there's been more to the relationship between Allie and Gray?  Yeah, she's definitely trying to convince me of that.  But the thing is, I don't believe her.  I know I'm not the most experienced person with relationships.  Heck, I've only been in one relationship, and that is the current one with Gray.  

Again, he doesn't lie.  I have straight up asked him about Allie, and any of the other club girls who tried to come on to him since we've been together.  He describes them all the exact same way, 'pussy I partied with babe, didn't then and don't now give any kind of fuck about them.'  Crass and disrespectful yes, but I believe it's also the truth.

So that leads me back to whether Allie is lying or crazy, and I'm beginning to believe it's a whole lot of both.  Especially now that she's telling me about their matching tattoos.  She tried to  showed me one below her bikini line, I quickly declined a viewing.  She said that she has Grays name and a heart there, and that he has a similar one with her name and a heart in the same place.  Well the thing about that placement, is that I have seen that location, up close and personal, more than once.  There is no heart, name or anything other than the bottom part of some script of a tattoo that covers his abdomen.

After her bizarre and weirdly descriptive discussion, I think I need to share some of this with Gray.  Allie was telling me she had this incredible healing tea she wanted to share with me, like I would ever take anything from her.  Now I'm thinking that she truly is batshit and that I need her far away from me.  

"Hey, are you asleep?  Wake up, I've got some of that herbal tea I told you about, jeez wake up Kirkland!"  Allies whiny, Valley Girl voice jolts me awake.

"What are you doing here Allie?  Gray, the club and the hospital all told you that you can't be in here with me, can you leave please?"  I'm trying to be calm, but she is really freaking me out.

"Oh they're fine with me being here now, you just made a big deal about stuff, but they don't care anymore.  In fact, Griz told me to give you this tea.  So hurry up, drink up now!"  Her wild and manic eyes are telling me that the last thing I need to do is drink her witches brew.

"Get out Allie, now, I'm going to buzz for the nurse, I don't want you in here, and I'm not going to take anything from you."  As I'm talking to her, I'm also trying to call Gray, but I'm so freaking stressed out by her that I keep hitting the wrong numbers.

Allie rushes over to my bed and grabs my phone, putting it in her pocket.  She brings her stupid travel cup up to my lips to drink.  She's f-ing psycho if she thinks I'll drink something from her.

Trying to push her away, she leans on my chest one of her arms anchoring me down.

"Listen you little bitch, I'm trying to help you, now drink this fucking tea!"  Spit is flying from her mouth, the tea is sloshing out of the opening in the cup, and her eyes are dilated to the point I can't see any color other than black.

Thrashing in the bed moving my head away from her hand I manage a muffled yell, trying to keep my lips from the cup.   All of a sudden Allie is ripped from me and I hear a crashing and yelling.  Turning my head I see Ryder holding Allie back and Jen creating a buffer between me and nurse crazy town.   Allie smiles at them and acts like everything is normal, smiling and laughing.

"Hi Ryder, it's so nice to see you!  I'm just here trying to help the hospitals most uncooperative patient.  I've brought her a drink and she's just being ungrateful and difficult."  Allie pushes her lips out like a 5 year old and pouts.  Then she spills the tea all over the floor.

"Oh look what you made me do Kirkland, you're so rude!  It spilled all over me, now I have to get housekeeping and change my uniform!"  She gives me a withering glance and stomps away from Ryder and out of the room.

"What the fuck was that Kirk?"  Ryder asks, obviously seeing that he walked into a bizarre situation.

"I have no idea Ryder, she showed up and was trying to shove that tea down my mouth, but she totally scared me so I wouldn't drink it.  She held me down and tried to force me to drink it!"  All of a sudden I'm getting nervous as I realize what really just happened.  Jen starts checking my vitals and reading the monitors.

"Do you think that she was trying to hurt you Kirk?"  Ryder asks me quietly, texting as he questions me.

"Ummmm did you see her pinning Kirk to the bed, and trying to pour some shitty drink down her throat Ryder?  I think we both clearly saw that she was trying to hurt Kirk."  Jen is throwing a huge amount of sass at Ryder, I wonder how much he'll take.

"Yeah, you're right Jen, that was fishy as fuck.  She's not supposed to be here, has she been coming around you Kirk?"  Ryder asks with a suspicious tone.

Then the smell of cleaner and the sound of a mop slipping on the floor makes us look over to the spilled tea.  Now we see a housekeeper mopping up the mess.   She smiles kindly and tells us she'll be out of our way shortly.

"Fuck, there goes any chance of testing that shit to see what it actually was."  Ryder growls out.

"Kirk, I get the feeling this wasn't the first time she's been here, please fill in Ryder while I go get your nurse."  Jen pats my head then heads out the door.

Looking up to start explaining I see Ryder looks pissed off, and I'm fairly confident that Gray isn't going to be much happier.  As I begin to tell him about all of Allies visits, he holds up his hand to stop me for a moment, answers his phone then passes it to me.

"Kitten, what's going on?  How come you aren't answering your phone, and why is Ryder telling me he just kicked the bitch out of your room?  Hold on baby, I'm parking, I'll be up in 5 minutes, tell Ryd to wait for me.  Love you my baby."  He hangs up, I pass the phone to Ryder and he gives me a hard stare.

"We're not gonna like what you tell us, are we Kirk?  That bitch been hassling you?"

"I think we should wait for Gray, then we can talk."  I smile sweetly at him, and he is having none of it.  Damn.