Kitten At The Clubhouse

Kirk

I shouldn't be this excited for a date, I mean, I've had dates before.  Obviously none that turned into something special, but jeez, I am so up for this night!  After my shift at the bar, I'm going to take an Uber over to their clubhouse, I don't have a car, so its either take the bus, my bike, and neither of those are a good option for tonight, so I'm splurging on an Uber.

I'm cutting out of here at 11:00 which has Laurie all ticked off at me.  I didn't tell her that Gray denied being her ex like she claimed, it's kind of obvious that she was trying to make it seem bigger than it was.  I just work with her, she's not really a friend, but she's never been an enemy either, and since I see her several days a week, I'd like to keep our working relationship easy and stress free.  And that is why I'm not sharing with her all the details that Gray told me.

When she found out that I was going to the club for a party with Gray, she became the "club party expert" giving me advice, telling me what its going to be like over there, what I should expect, and how much I'll be lacking.  More than once she's voiced her curiosity about how someone as "simple and plain" as I am, could capture the interest of Gray.  Then she goes on to say it won't last long, he'll get bored and move on, probably after tonight.  Whatever, I'm not letting her obvious bias and disappointment color my thoughts about Gray or tonight.

Apparently, club parties are a pretty wild and drunken sex scene.  Laurie keeps making patronizing little statements like, "if it's too much for you, just call and someone will come pick you up", you're way too innocent, those boys are gonna be bored out of their skulls with you."  Whatever, jealousy isn't a pretty color on her.

It's been pretty busy here all night, not as busy as most Friday nights, but I think that's because all of the Oblivion guys are at the club house and all the girls who want the Oblivion guys are either at the party already, or trying to get to the party.  Cruz said that I could clock out a little early to get ready, and then call my Uber.  So as I'm starting to close out all of my tables, I see Laurie pulling her t-shirt down and her microscopic skirt up.  When this happens, and it happens often, it usually means there's a hot guy in the room.

I'm standing at the far end of the bar, near the kitchen entrance, so I'm not really visible to the whole room.  I watch as Laurie runs through the middle of the room, her DDD's almost bouncing out of her tank top, then she stops in front of Gray.  He's looking around, probably for me, while he ignores the panting she-slut in front him.  I can't hear what they're saying, it's too loud in the room and I'm too far away, so I'm just going to watch this unfold, silent movie style.

Laurie is trying to rub all over Gray, he's side stepping her, trying to escape her orbit.  I'm not an experienced woman, but watching this show, I know for certain that he is not at all interested in this girl.  After a few minutes, Gray looks pissed and I can see he's speaking pretty harshly to her. Laurie suddenly looks very embarrassed, I might even feel a little sorry for her.

"Kitten, where the hell are you baby?  We got a party to get to and I'm ready  to roll girl!"  Grayson bellows from the center of the bar, the other patrons are all laughing with him and looking around to see who "kitten" is.

I decide that he looks too fricken cute out there waiting for me, so I step out from the alcove, run my hands down my shirt and skirt, lucky eyes onto him, and head towards the handsome biker.  I'm seriously working on my sexy/hot girl walk, giving him a little flirty eye as well.  I stop in front of him, so close I'm almost touching him.  I get up on my tiptoes, my left hand holding on to him as I lean into him, my lips softly touching his ear, I softly whisper "meow", and then give him a sweet soft kiss on his cheek.  He goes steel rod straight and still, his pale blue eyes are burning into mine, his hands yank me flush against his body.  His rock hard muscles are so stiff and strong against me, damn I think I might spontaneously combust!