Some Hearts, Some Emojis, And Some Tequila Should Fix It

GRAYSON

"Brother, I hope to fuck you didn't do what I think I just saw.  I can't believe you'd fuck your shit up like that."

Pushing away from that slutty skank Allie, I tell her, for the last damn time, not to ever fucking touch me again.  I look over at Dante to see what the fuck he's going on about.

"What the hell man?  What the fuck are you talking about?"  Dante looks at me, hard eyes glaring back at me, he lifts his head and nods towards Allie, and I see she's got some weird ass fuckin grin on her face.

"You're a fucking idiot man, that bitch just totally played you and screwed you up with Kirk.  It looked like you and Allie just came out of that room after fucking.  She was putting her top on and pulling up her pants, she's got bed head and you have lipstick on your face and neck."  I look over at the bitch and she fuckin does look like she just had sex, running my hand across my face I see it comes back with lipstick on it, fuck me.

"What the fuck?  Kirk was here, where is she now?  I need to talk to her!"  Looking around the med room, I don't see her anywhere, and by the clock on the wall I know that she finished up her shift a while ago.  She was gonna wait here for me, then I was going to follow her back to her little elf apartment.

I walk back over to the leering, grinning bitch, and ask her in the angriest voice I have.  

"What the fuck just happened Allie?  You told me you needed help bringing supplies in?  What the fuck?  Why the hell were those boxes in that room anyway?"  The bitch just smiles at me, pointing her hard ass tits in my direction.

"I was just trying to help you out baby, I could tell you were getting bored with the little Girl Scout, so I just gave her a push in the right direction!  Now we can get back to what we do best, which is us!  Let's go to your room baby, I want to taste you, it's been too long!"  She whines and drops to her knees and starts to undo my pants.

"Get the fuck away from me you sloppy bitch!"  I push her head off of me and she stumbles backwards onto her heels.  The dumb bitch actually looks shocked that I don't want her skanky lips on me.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't fuckin want you?  I don't want your mouth, your ass, your hands or you're used up and spunk dripping pussy!  I swear to fuck, if the other brothers didn't like fucking your used up ass, I would've had  you booted out of here a long fucking time ago!"  I'm starting to get desperate, because everyones' gathered around, and I realize if Kirkland were still in the clubhouse, that she'd be out here by now.

"Where'd the fuck did she go?  When did she leave man?  What did she see?"

Jen comes screaming into the room, throwing her keys and bag on a table, she stomps over to me.  Getting in my face she starts stabbing her finger into my chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Grayson?  Kirkland just left here a total mess!  Were you really with someone else right in front of her while she was taking care of your brothers?  I just saw Kirk in the parking lot while she was giving me the med room update, she wouldn't go into specifics but she just said that you guys were over.  She said that she'd still help take care of the injured but she hoped I could schedule her shift for when you wouldn't be around."

Dantes deep voice bellows out over Jens emotional and high pitched words.

"Rein it in Jen and get your fingers off of his chest.  The guy was played by the slut nurse over there.  Allie set it up so Kirk and I saw her and Gray walk out of a bedroom, she was putting on her top and pulling up her pants while Gray had lipstick all over his face.  Bitch looked Kirk straight in the eye and laughed and winked at her, and then she started to kiss Gray.  He boxed her into the wall.  At first it looked like they were about to fuck, then Kirk left, missing when Gray started yelling at Allie to back the fuck off and leave him alone.  if Kirk had waited 30 more seconds, she would have gotten the whole picture."