Kiss Ass

Shoto finally finished cleaning the kitchen as he remembered he would also have to wake up early to work because of his stupid oath to that demon- no, not demon. It was his boss, he couldn't curse at his boss just yet. Maybe in a few days time he can think of all the nasty names he can label his kind chef.

He locked up the place as he shoved the keys down to his pockets and left to go back to the guild. Flopping to bed as he looked up to see Mysta looking ontop of him from the edge of the bed. "Heyy Shottom!" He said happily before sitting next the to purple haired boy.

"How was work?" He asked with a finger running up Shoto's arm like a little man with legs in a street that would be his friends arm. "It was shit and my boss is an ass and I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna fucking kiss it." He said bluntly, not realizing the other meaning of the sentence he just said.

Mysta let out a 'woah' before continuing. "WHAT?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT DOWN BAD, SHOTO!?" He asked, covering his mouth with his hands in shock.

"Wha- what do you mea- Oh." He realized. "NO MSYTA. IT'S NOT- THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" He yelled back as he sprung from his bed, now sitting down next to Mysta who was a ball of laughter and tears.

"LISTEN, FUCKHEAD- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!"

"Oh do I really?" He said inbetween laughter before trailing off to laugh more and more which turned to high-pitched barks of chuckles. "YOU DO, DOG BOY AND I MEANT TO BE A KISS ASS, YOU LEWD BITCH!" He said, pushing his friend off the bed who was still roaring with laughter.

Mysta was now on the floor with fox-like giggles as Shoto stared at him with an expression that kills. "Shut the fuck up." He said in his usual light-hearted tone before subsiding and laughing alongside Mysta. He could never stay mad at his friend, especially not long to hold a grudge.

Both boys finally stopped and calmed each other before they made their way to get food. Mysta talked about his day and so did Shoto.

"Yeah, so this gang bang mafia leader was all like 'Whaa!!' And I was like 'In your face!" The foxy boy said as he scooped two big balls of rice onto his plate and chuckled. Mysta always liked the show Teen Titans and any hero cartoon or series for that matter.

Shoto remembered how he would beg to watch it on his big TV because Mysta didn't have as much of a big TV screen as Shoto did. So of course, it was only a given that Mysta would make hero jokes and references even in his line of work.

Shoto purred in a laugh before getting some cooked vegetables and going about his work place. Both sat down and finally chatted. "Yeah, the kitchen was packed— Everyone was running and all that panicky shit, and not to mention my bitchass boss." He scoffed at the thought of his higher Chef.

Mysta hummed. "Did he rub your cock the wrong way? Why ya pissed at him for?" He said with food in his mouth which almost made his sentences inaudible. "Pft- Don't talk when your mouth is full and  he was just a dick, rubbed my cock in many ways and I wasn't pleased." He simply said, taking a bite of his food and staring back at Mysta. The two had a habit of making cock phrases and jokes so it wasn't out of the new but the weird looks they'd get when strangers overhear them is worth gold.

"Damn." He gulped down a bite and continued. "Maybe I should visit that stupid sounding restaurant if you're shitting on it this bad!" He half heartedly joked. Knowing his friend, he was probably serious in a way. He would come at the restaurant even if it would be expensive on his part.

"What? Did you miss me that much today and you wanna pay a visit? Awh, Mysta. You put me at awe!" Shoto mocked with a grin before his friend gave a stare at him, Shoto knew to shut up before his clothes get stained by Mysta.

_____________________

A thud again is what made Shoto wake up as he assumed it was his friend again which he wasn't wrong about at all. He stepped out of the way of the fallen boy and started his morning.

Waking up 2 hours early for work, minus the getting ready part he had about an hour left to clean which isn't much time if you count how big the restaurant was but he can manage. He sent a flying kiss to Mysta and waved a goodbye and went on to work.

Good thing he didn't lose the keys anywhere else or else he'd be screwed in this 'bet' he made with his boss. He sighed as he opened the restaurant. For a first, flames weren't brawling out of the kitchen with people whistling and shouting within each gust of fire that arose. It was just quiet, just him and the kitchen which was a rather nice sight.

He wiped the tables and sweeped as he watered the plants and arranged the chairs within their destined places with ease and a bit of a cocky smirk. He dusted off his shirt before he went to the bathroom and changed to his waiter clothes. Simple wear, just a white blouse with black pants that had an apron attached to it so the waiter didn't spill anything on himself without protection.

He rolled up his sleeves and finally turned on the lights in the kitchen, turning on the AC while he was at it and everything seemed to be perfect before he heard a door knob rattle. Shit, maybe he should've locked the door while he was changing.

"Unlocked?" A voice crept in as Shoto finally saw who it was. It was his boss. Great, lords way to ruin his perfect plan! The purple haired boy chuckled, rubbing a hand behind his neck. "Heh well—"

"What if a robber or worse, a demon were to come here and break in Shoto?" Vox interrupted the boy. Shoto compiled himself before re-explaining. "So sorry, chef.  It'll never happen again." He said, he didn't wanna push his buttons any further since neither was Shoto ready for such an early banter.

"Good, I don't want my dear employees to get hurt, dear Shoto." He said in a light-hearted tone before placing a hand ontop of the boy's shoulder. "It's alright, dear boy. Just don't repeat it again, alright?" He spoke, though for some people it may seem like a relief that their boss didn't scold them. Shoto found it weirdly irritating, he wanted a challenge but maybe that's more fitted on the afternoon.

He shrugged and apologised once more before setting up the kitchen for awaiting chefs. Shortly after, Shu opened the door. Surprised that it was unlock but still entered. He saw Shoto and Vox standing around, Vox seems like he was just sitting around before a chaotic day as Shoto was rushing to make the kitchen a paradise for chefs. Two opposite moods on the atmosphere yet it felt like it was a perfect balance of the two.

Shu waved a hello and helped the indigo eyed boy who thanked him millions of times.