What a Day

He finally got off the bus as he hurried to the his workplace. Treading along puddles of cold water and fallen leaves, the sun was about to set but still relatively hot in the midst of eve.

Shoto finally opened the doors to the restaurant and was brought with flames thrown at him but at this point, he wasn't all that surprised.

"SHOTOOO!!!" The slayer heard over the music playing in the high-end speakers. How can Mysta yell so loud to overpower the damn sound speakers?

Shoto waved, not wanting to shout like a certain someone he knew and made his way to the group. The more he came closer, the more it seemed like the people were adding up in the table and his line of sight.

First he saw Mysta and Ike. Then Vox, followed by Mika, Shu, Fulgur, Pomu and Uki. And lastly, a guy with blonde hair and a side ponytail alongside what he assumes is the two other waiters he incountered in his shift.

Why were there so many people!?

As Shoto was finally infront of the big ass table for the blonde male to gesture him a seat next to him. "Hey! I'm Luca." He said, greeting the slayer with a firm handshake before pulling the chair for Shoto.

Luca? Like- The Luca? The mafia boss that Mysta is exchanging info to Luca? I mean- He did say that he wanted Shoto to meet him but he thought it'd be a little bit more private of a place.

"Thanks, nice to meet you Luca." Shoto sitting down and squirming around to find a comfortable pose to sit in.

The atmosphere wasn't awkward even if Shoto was the last one to join. His coworker who he assumed was named Alban was just talking to Shu. Vox chattered with Ike alongside Reimu. Basically, everyone had their own little buddy to chit and chat with.

Mysta sipped his drink. "So Shoto!" He called out, drawing ever so much attention to the slayer. "Like the little surprise?" He asked, smirking behind the glass that stood between him and his lips.

Shoto rolled his eyes. "Yeah, what a surprise it is- Is that why the house was empty?" He asked, he almost slipped up and called it the guild but that would cause a lot of questions for others.

Pomu laughed. "It was Mysta's idea!"

"And we all followed along soo." Mika added to the fairy's sentence.

Shoto rolled his eyes once more. "And how'd they get dragged along?" Pointing at his coworkers around the table which caused a couple of giggles and snickers.

"It was easy." Mysta scoffed confidently. "I just found where they lived and bickered all of them to come over!"

"YOU WHAT?" Shoto practically yelled.

Vox patted a hand to the slayer's shoulder as he proceeded to walk around the table to get more water. "Relax, little waiter. He didn't cause harm but more so just confusion amongst us but we agreed to come nonetheless." His boss leaving after exchanging the information to get more water.

Shoto just glared at Mysta and mouthed. 'You are dead to me.' Which everyone saw and worried for the boy but laughed it off in the end.

"Oh shit- Guys, we haven't even ordered." A gray haired boy said with red accents surrounding his eye. A little sssshii was heard from Mysta and Shu from the realization.

"Guess we've been so caught up with chatting that we forgot-" Fulgur said, quickly gesturing to the menu as everyone skimmed through the meals.

Shoto knew almost all of the meals at this point and knew which were the most famous ones. Reimu and Alban probably knew aswell since they were also the ones waitering and catering.