Oh Yeah! I'm a Demon Slayer

Finally back at the guild, his beloved guildies all greet him with wonderful smiles that Shoto could just melt from seeing it. He smiled back, waving a hello and asked about everyones day.

"My day has been great!!" A girl chirped in to answer. A cute little fairy with blonde hair and a poofy teal bow. Speaking as my description wasn't obvious enough, we all know her as our loveable Pomu!

"I also had a good day, teached Mysta how to cook rice!" The raven haired female chimed in, staring at Pomu then at Shoto with eyes that sparkled determination

"I also had a good day, teached Mysta how to cook rice!" The raven haired female chimed in, staring at Pomu then at Shoto with eyes that sparkled determination. That girl was Mika, a fond friend that always teased Mysta with Shoto and with the other guildies!

 That girl was Mika, a fond friend that always teased Mysta with Shoto and with the other guildies!

"Hey! Uki already taught me months ago.!!" The fox boy defended himself. Not like there was much to defend.

"And you still forgot when I taught you

"And you still forgot when I taught you." The majestic Uki just said in his usual calm voice as he sipped his tea. The ombre haired man's voice was a huge contrast from the others overlapping and all-in-all shouting at this point.

 The ombre haired man's voice was a huge contrast from the others overlapping and all-in-all shouting at this point

Mysta just pouted as everyone agreed that he was like a 7 year old child in a body of a 26 year old. Shoto rolled his eyes, feeling like a parent in this dynamic but also in a brotherly way. He didn't know what he and Mysta were at this point, if they were brothers, parental figures, lovers or just mutuals.

He shrugged as he slurped in the black straw, boba plopping in his mouth as he chewed with content. It's been a while since he sat down with his guild, It was calming.

-×-

It's now the weekends and even though Shoto would love to slack off and play some video games, he remembered that he was also a demon slayer and had priorities.

Stretching his body as today felt more chilly than usual, maybe it was cause he was wearing a shirt bigger than him but that wasn't his fault. Mysta bought it for him and managed to get his size wrong, after all these years and his best friend didn't know his size but knew his height cause he loooovvees to tease about it.

Speaking of his best friend, he turned his head to see Mysta on his computer in the top bunk of their bed, covered in blankets as the only thing visible was the blurred computer light.

"Mysta?" Shoto said in between particular yawns. "Hmmm?" The gray haired boy just hummed back, not averting his eyes from the laptop.

"Got any new demon sighting info?"

A click was heard between Mysta's end and then excessive typing on the keyboard. It was like he was about to hack into some weird spy shit but he knew Mysta would never bother learning how to hack and code.

He finally finished typing which only took around two minutes. "Yup, some Voice Demon that's roaming around. You up for her case?" He asked, a brow raising.

Shoto just let out a small 'huh' before questioning. "Of course I'd accept it? Why?" Mysta never usually ask if the slayer would be up for the challenge or atleast hesitate.

"Nothing.. It's just- she looks like the demon in Bakumori when, ya know- when that happened." Mysta said, a tone of worry escaping his lips even if it wasn't intentional.

Shoto paused for a minute. Trying to remember what she looked like but it was all blurry, he was mostly focused on the dagger and Ether when it all happened.

"Show me the picture of her, if you have any." He demanded which Mysta complied with no restraint whatsoever, handing the computer to him and sighing as he watched the boy's eyes dart around the screen. He was probably taking in all the information.

"It does look like her.." He silently muttered to himself in disbelief. He finally remembered her. Her long black hair that was tied up by golden accessories and horns that peaked all the way to the top of her head and higher. -And the iconic red kimono that drapped her sides, showing her shoulders and more.
(Friendly reminder that this isn't Vox or Voxanne/srs)

"You taking it or?" Mysta asked, the palm of his hands were on both of his cheeks as he watched his friend make his decision.

Shoto sighed. "Sure, I'll take it. If no one is killing that damn demon then I will." He didn't really know why he accepeted it. Is it cause of spite? He wanted closure that he might've killed her? Revenge, maybe? Shoto didn't know and didn't wanna know. All he knew was that he would and should get rid of her, even if she was just an normal demon.

The slayer just watched as his friend's eyes sadden and droop down by the sight of the lavender boy.

He sighed. "Alright, I'll mark this sighting as yours, okay? Just be careful and don't do anything irrational." Mysta said- no, Mysta commanded. He was adamant for Shoto to stay out of harms way just because of stupid blind rage.

"Yeaah, you know me dude! I'll always stay cautious. Now give me the whereabouts and I'll be on my way, 'mkay?"

"Yup, yup. Already on it, by the way- Luca was the one to find the info, maybe we can all meet up and chat yeah? You can thank him atleast." The detective suggested, eyeing his laptop screen once more.

Shoto just hummed in approval as he walked out to the door, waving a farewell to Mysta as he was more than ready to fuck this demon over.