New Cuddle Pillow?

Shoto opened his tired red puffy eyes with a small yawn. He could hardly recall anything last night. All he remembered is that he didn't get much of a great sleep at first but slowly began to feel more and more comfortable. Wait- why was he greeted with the warm scent of roses and wine making its way to Shoto's nose?

He peaked once more, this time squinting his eyes more than usual before realizing it was Vox's chest.

Wait.

He stared in disbelief and shock

He stared in disbelief and shock. Him and Vox- In bed? TOGETHER?

His face began to heat up to a flush red before he suddenly felt his whole body catch fire and warm extremely quickly. Why was he here?? Why is he being cradled in the arms of his boss!? What the fuck happened!!?

He cursed at himself, did Vox offer wine, maybe? No- He wouldn't be that foolish to drink alcohol before sleeping with a man he finds very much his type. Wait what? What was he even thinking!

He doesn't like Vox- It's just admiration because he's his boss. Pure respect, surely. Nothing serious or life altering because all their flirts were satire... right..??

He cupped his face with his hands and let out a small groan. This caused Vox to wake up and startle Shoto again. "..Mhgn..S.hoto..?" He called out weakly and tired. He must be a light sleeper if he was woken up by a squeel.

Shoto didn't know what to do. Should he reply? I mean- There's no hiding the fact he's being embraced by his boss and friend. "Hah- H-hey Hi, Vox. Morning." He chuckled awkwardly but Vox was still as a statue, calm and reserved in and out.

He didn't know if Vox was also spiralling into insanity because of the pickle they're in or did he just not bother to care at all? Either way, Shoto definitely needs answers.

He pulled on the other boy's black shirt meekly. Nudging him slightly as a form of indicator that he was panicking!! But Vox didn't get the fucking hint because he just stayed there fast asleep!

This day can't get any worse than this, right?? He hopes he doesn't jinx himself because he knows the gods are probably laughing at his misery right now. Are the gods obsess with fucking Shoto over or what!?

All the slayer could do is wait until the sleeping beauty decides to wake up, this time without a prince charming.

As if his prayers were heard and granted, an alarm buzzed that went off in the quiet silent room. It was your everyday run-in-the-mill type of alarm, it was birds chirping and cliche sunny beach music that your parents would listen to at a roadtrip. Soothing with every hint of annoyance if he had to hear it 24/7.

The demon grumbled and groaned in bed before he finally removed his 'tight' grip from Shoto. It wasn't all that tight but given the situation they're in, It's pretty fair for Shoto to feel like he was being suffocated in the arms of the man.