The Finale

Fiddling with his controls, he quickly said a fast goodbye before ending his Twitch stream. He swears that he saw a glimpse of some viewers going "VOX!?" in all caps. God, they still rememberrd that stupid demon from the ONE time he had him over?

Finally at ease, he held the phone close to his ear. "Uhm- hello?" He managed to choke out a few verbal words before Vox took the lead of the conversation. "Hello Shoto- I know this may seem uh- sudden" -Yeah, no shit. "But I do want to tell you something,," Shoto would be goddamn lying if his heart didn't skip a few beats.

"Oh uh-! Of- of course!! When, where and what time??-" Asking hurriedly, like a puppy expecting a treat, he expected something hopeful and magical to happen within his eyes. Maybe that may have sparked a glimpse of hope that their love may be ignited once again, but a sucker could only dream.

What if Vox was just inviting him to his wedding or something? He shouldn't go in to any conclusions.

"Today at the bar down town, does that sound good?"

Shoto nodded but quickly replied, just noticing that Vox wasn't actually there and couldn't see his excitement nor actions of confirmation. "Ah yes, of course!" He perked up with the biggest grin on his face. "Alright, see you at 3." was the last thing he heard before the call was done and ended.

He squeeled, he's gonna be seeing Vox again. After 5 fucking years!!

He rushed to Uki.

-x-

"Uki, Ukii!!!" He yelled with hands cupping around his mouth, echoing louder and louder. "Uki Violeta!!!" Persistent, his calls of prayers and screeches were finally noticed. "Ugh- what???" Soothing soft motherly voice and tone replied back, somewhat annoyed and irritated, who could really blame him though-

"I have an outing and I need your help for clothes." He pleaded, hands clasping together to form a praying position, eyes resembling a puppy's, Uki couldn't resist.

Sighing, he finally gave in. "Fine, what's so special about this outing??" He asked with curiosity, perking an eyebrow up, all he could do is stare at the guild leader with eyes that could burn holes through the ozone layer.

A red hue fluttering the boy's face, all he could do is look down on the ground. "I uh- It's nothing, just wanna dress a bit more decent." Getting quieter within each word, it felt like he was burrying his head deeper within the downward direction.

Raising an eyebrow, Uki finally got the hint. He clicked his tongue. "Ah. Alright, leave it to me." Was the last thing he heard before getting dragged by the beautiful physic.

"We need more variety, babe." He spoke as he fluffed up the lilac strands of hair within the slayer.

"Where are you even going in the first place? I can't make you wear something that God wouldn't look at and you're just going to a cafe or something." Saying as he rummaged through the bins of clothes while Shoto stood there silently.

Rolling his eyes, he finally replied. "It's the bar down town, you idiot. And don't make me wear something lewd, Uki-" He couldn't fathom the thought of wearing anything than a turtleneck and pants.

Clicking his tongue, finally perking up when hearing the destination. "The bar from down town?"

Shoto eyed him with confusion. "Uh, yeah? There's only one bar, right?"

"Yeah.." Uki nodded. "It's just unexpected, you know." He quickly resorted to a reply as he swiftly changed the topic and mood ever so quickly.

"Unexpected!? Why??" Clueless, dumb-founded even, he was in a state of confusion. "Listen, babe- That bar is more suited towards the.. How do I say this-"