Karen Alert!!!

It's been a couple of days since Shoto visited Vox's house. Needless to say, he's been teased by Mysta a couple hundred thousand times after that. Asking questioning and prompting suggestions for more dates. What is this? Some cheesey kdrama!?

"Ya know, there's another place near the park. You can feed the little ducks and shit." Great, another suggestion popped into the idiot's mind. "You have so many dating ideas but you're bitchless." Shoto added as he folded the dry clothes in a neat and clean manner.

"Okay Mr. Uki 2.0" Mysta scoffed.

Fidding with his computer, he laid chest down to the bunker as he clicked and skimmered through anything he could find on his laptop. His legs moving forward and back, both surpassing each other by each swoop of his legs. Humming and full-on concentration mode before shortly getting rushed back to reality.

Shoto snapped his fingers. "Uh hello? Not every malewife is an Uki 2.0." Sassily replying. "I'm my own malewife. This is my arc." He joked, smirking when he heard the other male scoff and laugh.

"Whatever ya say, Shorto." Replied the sly fox and all hell broke loose. "Oh you asked for it, bitch." Having said that, the demon slayer chucked the whole basket of neatly folded clothes ontop of Mysta.

Shrieking, the yelping boy covered the top of his head with his hands as a failed attempt of defense.

Clothes poured over him like wet droplets on a rainy day. "DUDE!" He yelled as he eyed the demon slayer. "Wait— Where are you going!?" Shouting in disbelief because the fucker left him and the wrinkled clothes all over him now!

"Shoto-" Getting cut off by the other's voice. "You can clean that up! I'm going to work." The slayer's voice echoing through the halls of their room, that was the last that Mysta saw that bitch for the day.

-x-

There Shoto was, in his familiar enviroment after the past weeks. A few more days and he'd officially be working here for a whole month! Should he celebrate it soon? Maybe- He can ask his fellow coworkers for help.

Getting swift on his feet, he freely passed other customers waiting for their order as he delivered the ones he was plating. He was a known waiter amongst the others alongside Reimu and Alban. The newcomers who he believered were named Scarle and Aster were also warming up well on their training.

*Snap* *Snap*

The little demon slayer heard snaps coming near his direction. He glanced over the sound source before seeing furrowed brows. Oh no, he seemed mad.

Eyeing the situation before rushing in, he noticed a woman also seemingly looking as mad as the other and two kids who ate like this was normal.

He sighed internally, was he about to get scolded by a stranger?

Reluctantly, he followed the continuous fling of the male's fingers calling over him. "Hello sir, Is there an issue?" Shoto spoke in the most gentle voice he could muster. A faint smile appearing on his face because he knows better than to insult a customer.

"Issue!?" Yelled the man, clearly angry and frustrated but why? "So there is one..? How can I help you, sir?" Shoto addressed carefully, trying not to provoke the already startled male.

"You got my order wrong!" He continued. "Same goes for my wife!! I demand a refund and a coupon for free meals." Not even asking but straight up commanding Shoto to do as he says. Like some sort of king towards a lowly peasant. It left  a bitter taste in the waiter's mouth.

He hasn't dealt with much entitled people or better known as 'karens' compared to the other waiters and chefs in the business. So this was a first in a while, the restaurant was usually upbeat and friendly so wandering jerks never really stopped by. Well— Until now of course.