Another day, Another Tease

They were done with the kitchen as Shu gave a satisfied smile. "The other chefs will be delighted once they see this, Shoto.!" The brunette said with a genuine tone which caused the purple haired boy to feel his chest tighten.

He placed a hand to Shu's shoulder. "Shu, you are amazing." Shoto said with a small tear comedically falling from his cheeks. "ARE YOU LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW PFT???" Shu asked, holding back a wheeze with a knuckle over his mouth.

Shoto sighed. "Listen, my friend Mysta told me I couldn't flirt unless I've worked here for a week. You're breaking me, Shu." He jokingly said, chuckling at the end of his non-sense of a statement. "This friend sounds like the mom of the group—" Shu said which caused Shoto to bark out a laugh that caused him to stumble a bit.

"PFFT! HE'S PROBABLY THE MOST CHILD-ISH PERSON I'VE MET, SHU!" Shoto barked back like a dog.

"OH COME ON! I'VE NEVER MET THEM, SHOTO! How could I know?! To me, YOU seemed like more on the child-like spectrum." He huffed at the end as he wasn't so use to yelling. He gave a small eye roll that Shoto reciprocated back but with a pout.

He sighed. "Alright alright, fair point.. somewhat—"

"SOMEWHAT?!" Shu heard what Shoto quickly and sneakily tried to whisper at the end of his sentence.

The boy irked up with the sudden noise before stuttering back a comeback. "NO, NO, NO! You didn't hear anything, you fuck. You didn't hear fucking shit." He said with a finger pointing at the brunette in a manner that wasn't even intimidating.

The inch shorter back just smacked the finger away and crossed his arms. "You're the unreasonable kind!!" He said. Man, Shu really was the mom friend in this situation which Shoto knew meant that he  was the wrong one and will very much be defeated by the brunette.

Accepting his demise, Shoto backed down. "Don't look at me. Shut up and get to the kitchen that I busted my ass on." He pouted, commanding Shu to also back down and just get to work.

The brunette got the hint and waddled off as he had to get the last word of this battle. "You'd want me to bust your ass at the same kitchen counter, hm?" He said in almost a yelling  tone since he was walking away. This caused Shoto to get heavily embarrassed as a few other chefs already started entering the building.

He shouted back in more of a loud whisper. "SHU! SHUT IT!" Having his index finger over his lips in a shushing manner. Shu just chuckled and carried on to the kitchen with Vox.

"I see you're interacting well with the rookie." Vox said, letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. Shu just chuckled before tying up his hair in a bun. "Yeah, he seems pretty chill and lewd! Maybe he can be a victim of my deez nuts joke." He laughed as the taller male gave a mellow giggle.

"Ah, who is ever safe from your obscene jokes, Shu?" He joked before eyeing back at the kitchen counter with vegetables on it and a cutting board.

Shu talked back. "Yup, no one is safe from the amazing Shu Yamino!" He popped his 'p' before doing finger guns to Vox who also reciprocated a quick finger gun.

"Alright, We should get all the chefs ready. We're about to open." Vox said in a hum before Shu left off nodding at the boss.

Shu was always the mom of the group— or maybe the weird aunt if Vox was honest. Reliable, very reliable and kind-hearted. Also extremely knowledgeable in tech and in general, which could be considered charming by some. He also had a side where he was one to laugh at cheesy and corny jokes. Very famous ones were deez nuts and ligma jokes, alongside some dad jokes that would deflate the man.