Mr. Mafia Boss

Shoto was finally home to the guild. He saw Mysta who was waiting infront of the door for Shoto like a little puppy anticipating its owner to come home.

"Mystaaaaaaa." Shoto lazily yelled, arms out.

Mysta looked up to stand up and also mimic Shoto's movements in the same lazy manner. "Shootooooooo." He said, snickering while doing it.

They both slowly 'ran' towards each other with open arms while saying each others name in a tired tone and hugged each other with a sigh. It was like how birds flocked between each other. It was rather amusing to watch.

Shoto squeezed the boy tighter as he rested his chin to the gray haired man's shoulder. Mysta being an inch or two taller helped the comfortable position for their hug.

"How was woooooork?" The fox boy asked, making his last words in his sentences longer for no reason whatsoever. But Shoto did the same.

"It was shiiiit.."

"But" He continued.

"No, it was still shit at the end." He said, a pout forming in his face as Mysta felt Shoto's cheeks puff up from his shoulder. "Damn, why? Did you miss me or somethin'?" The orangey boy teased, half-joking since he knew  his dear baby Shoto missed him lots.

The slayer scoffed. "Huh? I never even thought of you pft?" He said. When Mysta heard those words, he quickly pulled away. Hands gripping on Shoto's shoulder to quickly making its way to his own cheek and mouth. A gasp was let out with glassy teary eyes.

"Not even once?" He asked, his voice getting smaller and him tensing his body even more. Appearing weak compared to Shoto.

He fluttered his eyes and scrunched his nose and mouth to make a sad innocent face to Shoto. "Nope. Not even once, Mysta" He popped his 'P' as he confirmed to the boy's disbelief.

A line of 'ueueueue's were let out like he was a whining child. The detective seemed more tired than usual so that's probably why he was so whiney and played the bit longer than usual.

"Oh please, don't be so grumpy over little lies. Let's go in." Shoto carelessly said, waving his hand to signal that he wasn't gonna follow the bit out anymore and just wanted to go inside. Mysta just slouched over as he followed Shoto.

"Uuuughhh.." The fox boy let out. Then saying more grunts and groans as if he was urging Shoto to ask him what's wrong. The slayer knew what Mysta's objective was and complied. "What is it, Mysta?" He asked, more in a done with life type of tone. Kinda like a mother, I guess.

"I'm so glad you asked!" Mysta's whole mood changed which caused the purple hair to face palm. A 'hehe' was let out from the boy who wore orange and he continued. "So, ya know that whacky mafia boss?" He reminded the slayer.

"Luca?" Shoto asked with a brow raised.

Mysta snapped his fingers. "Bingo! Yeah, him. So.. I just learned that he wasn't the shitlord to steal the money!" He said, arms infront of his knees as he inched closer to Shoto for the big reveal.

"Wait what?!" The smaller yelled. "—So you just caught an innocent person!? Mysta!" He yelled in concern, if his friend did do that then he'd be in jail. Or even worse, death.

"No no! I'm not that dumb, Shottom! He was still related to some minor crimes and did help the actual person who stole the shit-ton of money but I talked to him!" He said. Oh, Mysta.

"WHAT??? You what to what?!" Shoto's mouth gapes. IS MYSTA CRAZY?! "Mysta, are you crazy!? You can't talk nor form relations with the people you need to capture and shit!" He said more in a whisper voice as he didn't want anyone to overhear. Though, on how Mysta said it so loudly, he figured that everyone knows.

"Ugh, You think so low of me! Of course I've thought of that, you fuck. I'm a detective, Shoto." He pouted, crossing his arms and not continuing his story even when his friend urged him to.

"Mysta, come on! Tell me!!"

"No! You doubted my abilities!" He yelled back like a kid not wanting to share a toy to his sibling and was trying to justify himself.

"I wasn't! I was just worried and now tell me, you dick!" And Shoto being the smarter kid who shares and actually gives good justifiable answers unlike Mysta.

"Fine, fine! If you're so obsessed with me like that then sure!" He smiled. Oh, this fuck.  He just wanted Shoto to beg!

"Wh- YOU JUST WANTED ME TO BEG LIKE AN IDIOT!" The slayer yelled, ready to tackle Mysta who was interrupted by him. "What— WHAT, NO! I was genuinely upset, Shottom!" He said, giving a thumbs down to prove that he was 'seriously' upset which we all know was a lie.

Shoto just did a small 'uhuh' as he gestured for Mysta to continue. The fox boy clappd his hands and began. "SO! I think he was probably gonna be a problem if I interacted with him outside of missions so we made a deal!" He said.

"A deal..?"

A 'mhm!' was brought out of Mysta's mouth, continuing further. "We can talk but in return, we give each other info!" He smiled, he almost looked like those highschool girls who fangirled over the popular boys.

"What info?"  Shoto asked in a skeptical tone. God, he hope Mysta didn't spill anything serious. Because if he did then he'd be most likely kicked out of the guild and he didn't know how Mysta would live after that. He didn't even know how to wash his own rice properly so who knows how he would survive being homeless!

"He exchanges some sightings of demons and I exchange some sightings of illegal shit happenin' in his base!"

Phew.  It wasn't any bad exchanges so that's good.

"He's a mafia boss or something- Isn't his whole purpose is to be illegal?-" Shoto asked.

"Yeah! But he still wanted his mates to be loyal, ya know? So he's askin' me to spy a bit since I'm a cool detective!" Mysta winked. "—I don't blame him, honestly. I'm just glad that I can also get good info out of this relationship." He said, it almost sounded like he and Mysta were in a romantic relationship which wouldn't be allowed nonetheless.

Shoto just softly whispered out 'alright's before finally processing things.