Looking around

Today was not a good day, Shoto kept zoning out at random times during his break. His break and only his break, he wouldn't and doesn't allow himself to be unfocused WHILE on the job. He wouldn't stoop that low.

But nonetheless, the weird buzzing sound of the lights and the clanging of metal from chefs and costumers did piss him off a bit. It felt like everything and everyone was just a bit.. too loud. Even for Shoto.

He just wanted his shift over with and just opted to lazily clean the restaurant after the busy mess. God, none of the chefs are even batting an eye to any of the noise! They just keep going along their jobs without even a hint of annoyance showing. Shoto can only wonder how and why.

How are they so calm and why do they look so damn hot doing it- Shoto almost choked mentally when he thought of that. It was like a toilet flushing away his thoughts while it gets clogged and those thoughts just come flooding back to his head

Could you blame him? Shu looked so charismatic when he glided through the tile floor- Though, Shoto didn't know why he chose to slide on the slippery floor instead of just walking or running like other chefs but it did the job nonetheless. And he was so fucking graceful too, like an angel if Shoto were to describe it.

Shu did everything with a bit of drama, even sprinkling some cut up greens to a bowl. He did it with such confidence, like he was performing some sort of talent show. Maybe it was for costumer attraction but Shoto was sure he was also feeling an attraction, whether it be envy or platonically.

 Maybe it was for costumer attraction but Shoto was sure he was also feeling an attraction, whether it be envy or platonically

Then Ike, Ike was like a swan in the kitchen. Elegant yet so efficient. He was probably the fastest chef to do work, that could be cutting vegetables or flipping the oil to be ontop of the meat. Ike did it in full concentration yet makes it look so effortless.

And then Vox, Vox were almost all of the two men combined and maybe even more

And then Vox, Vox were almost all of the two men combined and maybe even more. He kept his hair tied up in a loose ponytail that flowed around when he walked. Though, his yelling does kinda cease the attractive away a bit, he still had some strong points.

He minched really really well and always manage to wear a little smile when other chefs walked by to greet a quick hello when in his station. He always straked up a conversation whenever he was doing anything, it almost seemed like he was asking for people to flock over him for a chat.