*°FACTS°*(2)

Facts and interesting stories about Lee Na-Rae:

She's a clingy person once she trusts someone.

Her laughter is contagious.

She can be bossy at times, even though she's the youngest.

She calls the boys "Oppa" but also has a habit of calling them "Hyung." at the beginning, they found it funny and didn't understand why she did this, but it's her habit now. She never says "Hyung" to other older men because she thinks that's weird. The boys never really tried to correct her when she said 'hyung', they knew how comfortable she was with them if she dared to say this.

She is the parrot of the group, making the members laugh when she mimics or acts like them.

She learned how to produce from Namjoon. Yoongi didn't want to teach her, just like he didn't want to teach Jungkook. He was afraid of getting frustrated with them after a point. He knows Na-Rae is a quick learner but doesn't want to take risks.

She can play the cello and the piano. She tried to learn the guitar but didn't find the time to pursue it further.

Her members are like her brothers, although they forget sometimes that she's a girl, and they can be too wild with her. But isn't that the case with all siblings?

She's easily scared and is known as a whiny person, but she doesn't cry more than any other member.

She loves piggyback rides and once tried to carry Jungkook, but they both fell to the ground, making the other members laugh. (one of ARMY's favorite BangtangBombs) 

She's described as a monkey because she climbs on everything, which gives the staff heart attacks.

Her puppy face is world-famous; nobody can resist it.

She steals heat packs like a thief and runs away with them.

She doesn't like the sun but hates it when it's cold.

She loves animals but doesn't have any pets.

She's a K-drama lover.

Jin was the one who dropped her and Jungkook at school when Suga or Hoseok picked them up, with the other maknaes. 

She got her studio after learning how to produce. The studio is brown and orange, filled with plants and flowers, with a wall full of light and numerous Polaroid photos. It has a seat that can be expanded into a bed, a white desk, and a gamer desk chair. Her equipment is the same as Yoongi's because she asked him to buy everything twice; one for him, one for her. All her plushies and gadgets are based on her BTS21 character.

She loves the colors orange, green, and brown.

She doesn't like to spend money on unnecessary things but loves to buy gifts for the boys and her sister.

Known as Nana, Diamond Maknae, Baby of BTS,  and Petite.

She was part of both teams (rap and vocal) but preferred the vocalist parts. After a while, she stopped singing rap parts for BTS. In her solo songs, you can find them occasionally, but not very often. Some people thought that criticism led her to stop enjoying it, but she made it clear that those comments didn't affect her. "If those haters can do it better, why don't they show me?" She could be quite savage at times.

She can dance, but she isn't the best in the group. Her sensual dances make the members uncomfortable, but they are proud of their baby when she's on stage.

°°°

Habits___ Licking or biting her lips; Running her hand through her hair; Tapping her nose with her finger when bored; Smacking her lips; Jumping out or springing over her seat; Clicking her pen; Swinging her legs when her feet can't touch the ground

Allergies___ Lavender and dust.