Award Show Music Moments (x3)

Fire - Melon Music Awards 2016

For the Melon Music Awards in 2016, BTS decided to switch things up a bit with their performance of "Fire." Having already performed the song multiple times on platforms like MNET, the group aimed to make this performance extra special for the awards show. Jin and Na-Rae came up with an awesome idea by changing the song's lyrics and the order, it added a unique twist. The change was part of their plan to create a grand entrance for Na-Rae, and it worked like a charm.

After Namjoon's solo part, the stage transitioned into complete darkness, with just one spotlight shining on a secondary stage closer to the fans. This was Na-Rae's cue to make her grand appearance. As the elevator stage lifted her, she struck an iconic idol pose with one hand in the air, holding the pose for a thrilling 10 seconds, driving the audience wild. With a fierce and determined look, she tilted her head to the right and confidently delivered her lines, "Let's burn this place." The stage lit up entirely as she continued, and she was joined by the rest of the BTS members, with Jungkook, Tae, and Jin on her right, and Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi on her left. When the music kicked in, the group executed a synchronized performance, with Na-Rae seamlessly blending into the choreography. " 멋대로 살어 (살어), 어차피 거야 ( 거야), 애쓰지 말어 (말어),져도 괜찮아 (져도 괜찮아)" after her part it was Jimin's turn followed by his knowing move in Fire.

This particular award show performance is still considered one of BTS's best, and it remains fans' favorite. Many fans continue to ask if they will ever perform this unique version of "Fire" again, but the members of BTS haven't yet confirmed if it will make a comeback.

 Many fans continue to ask if they will ever perform this unique version of "Fire" again, but the members of BTS haven't yet confirmed if it will make a comeback

More (solo single) - MAMA Awards 2021

Na-Rae's solo album was the talk of the town at the 2021 MAMA Awards. Achieving multiple hits on a solo album was a rare feat, but the hard work she had put in had paid off. One of the standout singles from her album, "More," explores the pressures and expectations that people had of her, making it difficult to say no. The lyrics hit hard as she sang, "It feels like my body isn't mine - they used to say go hard when my mind went slow. People don't want to see the pressure, but I feel it daily." Although she didn't mention anyone specifically, her fans understood the challenges she had faced in the past. Some fans still saw her as a threat, and the media had often misrepresented her or been too critical. Na-Rae acknowledged that these challenges were part of the idol world, but expressing her feelings through this song gave her a sense of closure.