Solo Ambassador of...

Attention: The photos of Na-Rae x The celebrity can be offended. Do not scroll down, if you don't want to see Na-Rae a bit different with more skin show off. 

BTS was well known as endorsers or ambassadors for different brands. BTS is also known to give, every year big amount towards different charities. They talk about differences in the world and how to not only love yourself but also another person around you. Every single member has also their own projects and these are Na-Rae's:

NA-RAE X ...

_________

Na-Rae x Fila___ BTS was known as endorsers of Fila, bringing even out a clothing line with the brand name. Na-Rae's love for the clothing line didn't go unnoticed. The brand found out that Na-Rae also outside their line bought clothes and shoes and showed them off many times during daily outfits, BTS Run, BTS Bombs, or rehearsals. The brand contacted her manager and for 3 years on the road, she is one of the faces of Fila sportswear. 

Na-Rae x The celebrity___ Seeing Na-Rae growing up from a little teenage girl to an adult was for everyone a bit strange. A lot of the people around her still saw her as a little girl who grow up way too fast in the spotlights. Na-Rae on the contrary, felt like any other woman and showed it off a few times on stages or in her solos. Knowing that the girl loved oversized clothes in the beginning, she isn't afraid anymore to show some skin. The 25-year-old girl also decided to interact with this brand to show, that there is nothing wrong to show off what you have. Be proud of who you are and love every part of your body.