Weverse Live: Sleep disorder

A/N: Warning: This chapter may affect your feelings; intense emotions, disturb your sleep, anxiety, depression, crying, and talking about death..*read at your own risk.*

Na-Rae had just started a Weverse livestream a few seconds ago

Na-Rae had just started a Weverse livestream a few seconds ago. The white wall and bright lights in her hotel room hinted that she had shed tears before going live. Although her makeup artist had done her best to hide it, her eyes still appeared bloodshot. The girl anxiously awaited the viewer list to go higher, not wanting to start all over again once she started. While comments began to appear, the hearts didn't flow in as rapidly as usual. Was she now facing a sudden surge of negativity within the fandom?

Three days ago, everything took a turn for the worse. After their final concert in France, she decided to sleep in Tae's room because he was the nearest member on the same floor. She was so tired that she forgot he had mentioned a live session with ARMY. In her exhaustion, she walked into his hotel room and greeted Tae with a cheerful, "I'll be sleeping here tonight, oppa." She promptly settled into bed, wrapping herself in his blankets. A warm smile crossed Tae's face as he watched the youngest member drift off, only vaguely aware of her presence. However, his smile vanished suddenly as he glanced at the comments flooding his livestream.

"Why is Nara in your room?"

"Is that Nara?"

"Did she say they're sleeping together?"

"Are they dating? Did they lie about dating each other?"

"Oh, Taerae, I knew it was real."

"Did they mislead us?"

"I always said they were secretly dating."

"I knew boys and girls couldn't just be friends."

"Those pajamas are quite revealing, what's going on?"

The comments continued to pour into the chat, and Tae's eyes widened. "Army, I think I need to leave now. It was wonderful seeing and meeting you again. Goodnight, and take care of yourselves."

"Did we interrupt an intimate moment?"

"What? Why is he leaving? Give us the truth, oppa!"

"No, give us a Taerae moment."

Not knowing any better, Tae ended his livestream and felt unsure of what to do. The girl, who was like his little sister, was peacefully asleep, curled up, and waiting for his comfort. She always seemed vulnerable like this when they weren't at home. Her sheer cuteness overwhelmed his emotions, but deep down, he couldn't shake off the words of ARMY echoing in his mind. What was going on? The chat box was filled with negative comments, accusations of lying, and talk of love.

Trying to put those troubling thoughts aside he started to think what he should do but maybe only a good night's rest was the solution. Walking towards his bathroom, he started to follow his nightly routine, preparing himself for bed. He undressed, slipping out of his clothes and into his comfortable pajamas, which actually only excised out of an old t-shirt with boxers. Halfway through brushing his teeth, his head snapped back to reality as he heard a gentle knock on his bedroom door. Opening the door Manager Sejin-nim was there, looking concerned. "Tae, we have a problem. You just ended your livestream a few minutes ago, and the entire internet is flooded with photos and short clips from your live stream. Is she asleep?"