You're a girl.

Timeline: end 2014 -2015

The group was gaining more popularity, and even in the United States, the name BTS became well-known

The group was gaining more popularity, and even in the United States, the name BTS became well-known. After filming the reality show "American Hustle Life," everything started to take off. They didn't realize how famous they were becoming until they received invitations to KCON events in the U.S., all thanks to their song "I NEED U." Fans were calling out their names and pointing at them whenever they were recognized. It was an amazing feeling, as all their hard work over the years was finally paying off.

However, there was a downside to their growing fame, especially for Na-Rae, the only girl in a mixed-gender group. Such groups were not very common, and rumors began to spread like wildfire about "What were they thinking?", "Why is a girl in a boy group?", "It's so different, than we used to see.", etc. 

Everyone close to the group knew better and appreciated the new insight, but there were always outsiders who tried to invade their privacy or thought they knew better than their managers. Being interviewed in America meant that their privacy often wasn't respected, and Na-Rae knew this particular interview might not be a pleasant experience for her. Sometimes, you just had that feeling and that "feeling" she was having today.

"Are you stressed?" Taehyung asked, standing behind Na-Rae as she was getting her hair and makeup done.

"No," she replied, not looking up as she fidgeted with her fingers, trying to ignore the protective side of one of the boys.

Suddenly, Taehyung gently pushed her head back, his hand resting on her forehead, preventing her from moving as he locked eyes with her. "Oppa," she protested, but he silenced her with a simple shushing gesture, flashing his signature boxy smile.

"Just smile, and I'll let you go," he said, pushing more pressure on her head with his hand.

"Oppa," she tried to free herself, gripping his hand. "This isn't funny." 

Namjoon and Jimin soon joined them, with Jimin laughing at the sight of Na-Rae struggling in Taehyung's arms. "Jimin oppa, help me, get him off me!" she pleaded while trying to push Taehyung's arm away. Jimin came to her rescue and pushed Taehyung's arm aside, playfully tickling him. Taehyung's reaction was a mix of surprise and laughter, but seeing Na-Rae standing up he took his leave, to chase away. 

"I'll catch you! Don't even think about running away," Na-Rae shouted as she tried to catch him. However, before she could run out of the room, her manager stopped her.

"Enough playing; get ready," the manager said. He playfully signaled her to return to the makeup chair, which made her sigh. 

"This isn't fair" she complained but she was still determined. She has no time for revenge right now but soon or later she will find her way to get him back, she thought. "Unnie, do it fast, I've some business to finish here." Her stylist tried to hide her smile but failed miserably, nodding her head. Those youngsters.