VOGUE with Yeonae

Outfit for the shoot: 
The photo shoot is aimed at highlighting the latest designs of wedding clothes. I'm not good at Photoshop so please think that these pictures are Yeonjun and Na-Rae... ❤️

Interview: (based on Priyanka and Nick Jonas couple interview)

Na-Rae's voice rang out with a joyful lilt as she greeted the camera, her eyes alight with excitement. "Hello, everyone! I'm Na-Rae," she exclaimed, her smile infectious.

Beside her, Yeonjun mirrored her enthusiasm, his grin widening as he chimed in, "And I'm Yeonjun!"

Turning back to the camera, Na-Rae continued, her tone brimming with anticipation, "Today, we have something special planned. Normally, this game is reserved for newlyweds, but we wanted to put our spin on it for Vogue to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!" Her gaze drifted momentarily to Yeonjun, who echoed her words with a playful grin, eliciting a smile from Na-Rae in return.

Questions: Na-Rae asks:

"Okay, let's start with something interesting! Where was our first kiss?" Her contagious laughter spread to Yeonjun as they both grabbed their pens, excited to write their answers on their whiteboards.

Yeonjun's face lit up mischievously as he jotted down his response, earning a playful glare from Na-Rae. "No peeking!" she teased, shielding her whiteboard from his view. Their playful back-and-forth set a cheerful tone for the interview, filled with already playful love bickering.

With a flourish, they revealed their answers. "At a dance rehearsal," Yeonjun's words matched Na-Rae's.

Na-Rae's eyes twinkled with mischief as she leaned forward to share the story of their first kiss. "So, we were at a dance rehearsal," she began, her voice filled with excitement. "I had this challenge, and Yeonjun was helping me out. In the heat of the moment, we almost had our first kiss even on camera, but then..." She paused, a playful grin spreading across her face, "but then our group members barged in, completely interrupting the moment! It was so embracing!"

Yeonjun's chimed in with his version of events. "Yeah, and let me tell you," he said, his eyes sparkling with amusement, "even when we finally had our first kiss, Na-Rae was just too cute! She kissed me again before running out of the room telling me she was in love. I stood there for the first seconds like 'is this real?" He chuckled, adding, "I guess you could say that was the start of something beautiful..."

Na-Rae blushed at Yeonjun's words, her laughter bubbling up once more. "Well, one point for you," she teased, "but you know I never lose, right?" Her competitive spirit shone through as she exchanged playful banter with Yeonjun.

"She's very competitive..." Yeonjun remarked fondly, his eyes softening as he looked at Na-Rae.

Questions: Yeonjun asks:

Yeonjun chuckled as he asked, "What's our favorite comfort food?" Na-Rae's laughter bubbled up in response, her eyes sparkling with joy.

In a playful back-and-forth, Yeonjun tried to sneak a peek at Na-Rae's answer, only to receive a playful scolding in return. The atmosphere was filled with playfulness and joy as they exchanged banter, drawing laughter from both of them.