BTS RUN Moments (x3)

Different BTS RUN moments:
"In this chapter, I've wrote three BTS RUN moments featuring our star, Na-Rae! (Yay, I'm way too enthusiastic about this, don't know why.) Na-Rae is incredibly competitive, much like Jungkook, and when she's around, their adventures become even more thrilling (if that's possible! Let me know!). She's a fan of tricks and mischief, always up for a challenge even if she's complaining - she's the first to volunteer for a game.- Of course, she's all about that GIRL POWER (Duh-uh!).

Na-Rae excels at games like: "Mafia," mind games, running, and the eating part when they cook. Bad enough, she's not a fan of BTS Run when it involves going to an amusement park. She dislikes it so much that she might even stay home, hide or feels sick. The boys usually respond to her cuteness, complaints, and teasing her for fun because it's fun. Well, it's time for you to enjoy reading a few of these moments. Have fun!"

Sending you a virtual bunch of hugs! 🤗Charlie.

________________________________

EP. 20: "Strike" (BTS Bowling)

Moment: Junna (JK x Na-Rae)

Na-Rae was very excited when they were driving towards their destination. Why was she so excited? It brought back memories of her younger days (not that she's old or anything), but every day after school, her sister would pick her up, and instead of heading to photobooths, karaokebars, homework class or visiting coffee shops. Na-Rae and her sister found joy in the simplicity of the bowling alley not far from her house, it was a quiet and cozy escape from the busy world of students and workers. The ahjussi who worked there was friends with their mom, and he always treated them to a free drink, making it the perfect hangout spot.

"This is perfect," she exclaimed. As she put on her shoes, a burst of excitement surged through her, as she started to dance suddenly, making some over the members laugh. Hoseok was the only one who joined her, making things even more fun, and she laughed. "J-HOOOPE!" she shouted, and then suddenly Jimin and V began chanting his name, causing the girl to jump high, clapping her hands.

"J-Hope is so cool!" she exclaimed, running towards the camera, making a funny face. In the background you saw Namjoon rolling his eyes, yet it followed quickly with a smile, admiring the girl from a distance.

Out of the blue, Jungkook approached Na-Rae, wearing a mischievous smile. "Nara, your feet look even tinier in those bowling shoes," he said, with a clearly teasing voice. The camera focused on both their feet, highlighting the contrast.

"Hey, go up!" Na-Rae said, her cheeks now as red as beets. She quickly dodged Jungkook and went to stand next to Hoseok, who was talking with Yoongi.

"Nara, don't fall! How can you even stand on those? How big are they? 210? 220?" Jungkook asked, referring to the Korean shoe size.

"220," Na-Rae snapped back, not finding his joke amusing. However, Jungkook's teasing face alone was enough to push her over the edge. "It may be tiny, but I can hit you! My legs are just tall enough to hit your pretty big face" she said with a lot of irritation.