29

Panic sets in. John is kidnapped. Held hostage. Although Sherlock fully believes John is capable enough to survive, he doesn't know how far Moriarty is going to take this 'game' of his.

For the first time in his life, Sherlock is terrified for the wellbeing of another person. Communications go silent.

It's been days and Sherlock has heard nothing from Moriarty, he hasn't slept in those days. Worry keeps him awake at night. Mrs Hudson visits every now and again, but he always ignores her. He has more important matters to think about. The only thing that catches his attention is when he realizes Mycroft and Lestrade are at his door.

"What the hell Sherlock, you look like a mess!" Lestrade burst through the door after seeing the mess Sherlock was living in, "What kind of mess have you gotten yourself into now?"

"John's gone"

The colour leaves Lestrade's face. He liked John, he became a good friend in a short period of time. He liked the doctor, plus he seemed to breathe a new life into Sherlock. Although Greg thinks Sherlock will never become your average person, he definitely became more human with John around. Seeing Sherlock like this broke his heart a little.

"What do you mean John is gone?"

"He's gone, a man called Moriarty kidnapped him and I have no idea where to even start looking for him."
It was Mycroft's turn to turn white.

"Moriarty. As in Jim Moriarty?"

Sherlock slowly nods his head.

"Consider John a dead man, Sherlock."

It was at this moment Sherlock's phone lit up with a message.

- "Tell your brother Sherl that I wouldn't dare hurt a hair on Johnny boy's head." JM -

After a quick glance at the message, Sherlock immediately thrusts his phone into his brother's face and to Greg's surprise whispers, 

"Help me."