3

"I don't want to go to school."

"You have to dear, it's important"

Mycroft had put Sherlock off the idea of school, and Sherlock trusted his big brother. He said that all the kids are mean and don't like people who are different. Sherlock was different.

"But I don't need to go to school mummy"

"Yes you do dear, plus you might meet your soulmate"

Sherlock's stomach turned, he didn't want to meet his soulmate, he didn't want them to exist. He knew he was more advanced and that made him different according to Mycroft. It's not that Sherlock was worried about not being liked, he didn't want people to know him, he wanted to hide.

In spite, he made this task hard for mummy. But despite his efforts she didn't give up and here he was facing the gates of Hell. Of course all the children here were idiots, that just made it worse. He was different from the start.

"John are you alright?"

"Mum, do I have a soulmate?"

The kids at school where getting to him now, they teased and tormented just because his soulmate never answered him.

"Of course you do, everyone does."

"Well mine doesn't like me then."

John stormed off, angry that something that was meant to be good, was causing him pain. He sat in his room and just stared at his arm, waiting for any sign he had someone.

Time passed and the kids at school still wouldn't leave John alone. They'd make him write and laugh when no one answered. They gloated and showed off their marks just to show him up. He hated them. John had always fit in at school, he was sporty and easy to be around. He'd never been an outcast before. But now he was different.