A/N

I feel awful typing this but it has been coming for a while and I guess the events that have occured in my life the past week has cemented the idea that I really can't continue this story.

It kills me because I love this story, the idea and everything. I got to create my own little world and community through my rubbish passion project. 

I really thought it was going somewhere with the last couple of chapters but I don't have the motivation nor time to put the effort into this that it deserves. 

With my university applications in and my grades at the moment nowhere near where they should be I am putting all my attention into my college work and that is taking any energy I have left out of me. This past week as just cememented the idea in my head that I have to just focus on my education and relaxtion more than anythign else. So unfortunately this means I have to abondon this project that I have fell in love with and the community that is wonderful.

I'm not going to lie and say I have read every single comment because I haven't even logged on since my last update so it's impossible but I see the support and I have appreicated everything you all have said about my story.

If anyone wants to see this story to completion I am willing to send you copies of the chapter so that you can reupload and continue as I don't feel comfortable sharing this account's details. All I ask is you credit my original chapters and make the story the best it could be because I would to see this go to completion one day.

Thank you all for all the support and I am sorry again for abondoning this little project after so long writing it.

You Left A Mark - A Johnlock Soulmate AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें