6

Pacing back and forth, he can feel his stomach turning. He can't undo what he did, it was stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. He shouldn't have communicated. He can't handle this. Running his hands through his hair, he lets out a groan of frustration. Trying to calm his breathing wasn't working, he needed to do something instead of just standing there getting frustrated. There has to be a way to calm down. He leaves his room, slamming the door in the process and for once in his life, Sherlock Holmes took a walk.

He knew other people found the fresh air relaxing, so he decided to give it a go. To just wander around the woods, trying to take his mind off what he did. It was calming, listening to the birds, watching the trees in the wind, he started to feel more at peace. For the rest of the day, he just wandered through the woods, not even noticing the sun setting. Once it's becomes too dark to see in front of him, he decides to head home. He couldn't even remember what was worrying him in the first place.

John cried. Silently, but he cried. It hurt, his one sign that they existed and now he even doubted that. His mum probably doesn't believe him. He probably looks insane. Wiping his eyes, he takes another look at his arm, still nothing. Nothing to help him calm down. In an emotional state he decides to ask another question -"Why pretend you don't exist?"- in an attempt to prove to himself that his soulmate exists. Instead of going back to crying, John decides to try and lighten his mood. He plugs his headphones in and listens to music.

Time passes too quickly, leaving John alone in the dark. He decides to head to bed, it's been an emotional day. Although his music helped, he still feels empty knowing that whoever his soulmate is either doesn't actually exist or doesn't want to talk to him. So after some time, John manages to fall asleep, despite the haunting thoughts of the day's events.