1

"Excuse me smart Mark sterling any word on your client Toney Nese taking on the very nice and very evil danhausen this Wednesday on dynamite" I asked as I told their nervously on my first day doing interviews backstage. "My client Toney Nese is gonna destroy Danhausen and there is no curse he can do that is going to stop my client" he replied, "but Danhausen has had many successes with his curses on others don't you think you should be worried?" I asked and he laughed. "Not at all" he answered before walking away, "and cut" I heard the producer say and Mark walked back to me smiling. "Good job kiddo" he praised as he pulled me into a side hug, "say you going to watch the matches?" He asked and I nodded.

I looked at the program seeing Hook vs QT Mashell and then a promo by Dr Britt baker DMD, it seemed pretty stacked. Who's this Hook guy though all I've heard is people say he's quite young and handsome, nicknamed the cold hearted handsome devil. I sure want to hope the nickname matches the description, I sat in the green room watching the TV screen seeing. I knew I only had two scheduled interviews left for the day and one I knew was gonna be my shortest and that was with Hook. I watched the tv screen seeing a young man walk out looking quite serious , "making his way to the ring from Saint marks place weighing in at 201 pounds he is hook" I heard the announcer say.

Holy shit he was handsome and hot, I watched seeing him face away from the cameras leaning on the turn buckle. I guess he lives up to his name but why does he look so familiar for some reason, I shrugged off the thought and watched the match. Those tattoos they look so familiar especially the one on his chest, sometime passed and the ref went to raise Hooks hand but he shrugged it off and stormed off. Wow holy shit he's cold, I ran out of the dressing room to try and catch him for an interview seeing him sweaty and toned oh my god. "Hook" he stooped and turned to me and for a minute his expression changed then went back to his serious expression. "Seems like Danhausen has been trying to curse you for sometime" I said and he didn't answer instead he walked off unwrapping his wrists.

I signed and decided enough for today and packed my things, I had finished up my interviews and signed out my things before grabbing my coat and walking out of the arena. It was dark and cold tonight but my hotel was only a few blocks down the street. I walked down the street quickly and turned a corner into pitch black hearing the quiet roar of a car engine. I quickened my pace and almost ran trying to get back as quick as possible when a voice spoke, "hey little lady isn't it late for you to be out alone" a drunk males voice slurred. A hand grabbed my arm and I tried to push away trying to pull away and run but he wouldn't budge. "Let go of me!" I shouted and he tightened his grip and tried to pull me closer. My wrist was starting to hurt and bruise as he changed his positioning, "let me go!" I yelled again. "Hey let her go!" Another voice rang out and I shut my eyes feeling someone pulling me and wrapping their arms around me.

"Ah fuck" I heard the male say and I looked up seeing the most unlikely person saving me, it was Hook. "Are you okay?" He asked and I was so shaken up to respond I was frozen in fear, "cmon you shouldn't be waking alone at night" he said as he walked beside me. What the hell just happened did he just save me, he walked with me to the hotel and made sure I got in safe. I looked at his facial features carefully and he reminded me of my childhood friend Tyler. "Leila you shouldn't be walking home this late alone" he said as we entered the elevator, "by the way my real names Tyler" he said and I looked at him shocked. "What?" I asked and he looked at me like he was unphased, "Leila do you not remember me?" He asked and I felt my chest tighten. I was gonna have a panic attack, "Leila breathe" he said and I fell to my knees on the elevator floor. He crouched down in front of me and looked at me with concern and then everything went black.