7

A few weeks have passed we're now in Las Vegas Nevada for Rampage and it's chaos, I'm walking around the stands of the arena looking down seeing Tony Kahn talking to Kenny, Nick and Matt Jackson. Apparently tonight's episode is supposed to be packed with action and two title matches. Ricky is going to call out power house Hobbs, hopefully all the loose ends will tie together before all out. Brushing my fingertips over the tops of the seats hearing the sound check test the sound on the theme songs. I looked around the arena, seeing the lights adjusting as I walked down the steps. "Last call for backstage reporter please make your way back stage behind catering" I heard one of the bosses call from over the loud speaker and i quickly scattered to the backstage catering not wanting to be late.

Running as quick as I could in heels trying not to fall, "oh Leila there you are" I came to a halt when I saw Alex and Dasha. "Ah the very nice and very evil Leila" Danhausen greeted, "Dasha and Alex are you doing the pre show?" I asked trying to catch my breath. "Yea and you'll be doing the backstage segments during the show" Alex explained and honestly I didn't mind that.
"What's this nice bracelet give it to Danhausen" Danhausen said holding up my wrist, "Danhausen it's not worth a lot of money for the pawnshop" I laughed and he waved his hands around and rolled his eyes. "Then give Danhausen some monies" he said holding his out persistently, "Danhausen I don't even have pockets on my dress how do I carry money?" I asked him the question to which he finally gave up and went with Alex to begin the pre show.

I turned around seeing a familiar hoodie and ashy blonde hair sticking up, Tyler. He looked over his shoulder seeing me but he didn't acknowledge me he only kept walking with his head down. I felt my bottom lip wobble like I was going to cry, I hated seeing him ignoring me. I looked at the piece of paper in my hand seeing my only interviews were with Dark order, members of the Jericho appreciation society, cm punk and then lastly the young bucks. Folding the paper and shoving it in my back pocket I walked around hearing all the noise from the area stage. I turned the corner seeing a familiar figure sitting on the luggage cases wearing his hoodie and his head down, "Tyler" I called and he looked at me before jumping down and walking off. What was with him he's avoiding me and ignoring me, I don't get he's been like that ever since he won the championship.

Maybe he doesn't want me here at all, he hates me now. I wiped a tear from my eye and sniffled trying to regain my composure and went to the dressing room. I grabbed my bag and told Alex I wasn't feeling well and headed back to the hotel, the walk wasn't far so walking alone wasn't that bad. I walked as fast as I could to the hotel and made it to my room closing my door behind me and throwing my bag. I went to the shower and turned on the hot water as I stepped in feeling the steam. I cried in the shower feeling so stupid that my memory wasn't great and it rattled me that Tyler looked so familiar. All I remember when I see him is that he looks like my childhood best friend Ty and he full name was Tyler.

Flash back

I peered over the back of the tattoo artists chair seeing him carefully apply the ink to Ty's chest. VI III a drawing of a sword and then XX I. "You know if you wanna kiss me I wouldn't mind" he joked as he looked up at me and leaned his face in closer, I giggled leaning in kissing him softly. "I wouldn't mind doing that more often with you gorgeous" he whispered making me blush. "Oh shush Ty" I said nudging his opposite arm and we both laughed at each other.

End of flashback

I finished in the shower and dried myself off getting into my Pyjamas and shoving my wet hair into a braid. I decided to go for a walk and return my room key, tomorrow I wanted to leave and go back to Queens New York to see my mum and stepdad. I missed being back home and I needed time to clear my head. I got to the front desk returning my keys and signing over the papers. "Thank you for your stay" the guy greeted and I walked back to my room to pack my bags to leave, I arrived back and began packing my bags and going over the hotel room ensuring I had everything. I even took some of the hotel body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Maybe I'll  leave tonight, I grabbed everything making sure everything was set and was about to grab my keys when a knock at the door stopped me in my tracks.