16

I was watching from the stands with my parents and Tyler's mum and dad, Tyler was holding up in the ring and he was getting given quite a challenge. Moriarty was hitting him with cross faces which I had seen Tyler use before as part of his arsenal. I could already tell that Tyler was somewhat now injured with his hand too from all the punishment Lee had done. Tyler soon got the win and his music hit, he walked back up the ramp so he could go backstage and mum and my step dad gave a nod so I left the stands and went back stage. I went around the back and walked through the side door to the backstage, I walked through the backstage walking up to Tyler's dressing room. Yes Taz got Tyler his own dressing room, I knocked on the door and I could hear shuffling on the other side of the door.

The door opened and Tyler stood in front of me, "congratulations" i said and he smiled taking my hand and pulling me into his dressing room. His hands on my waist as he smiled down at me, "so do I get my reward?" He asked flashing a cheeky grin. I giggled and poked my tongue out at him, "no you can wait" I said and he frowned. "That's not fair" he whined as he walked us over to the wall, "aren't you injured?" I asked and he unwrapped his taped hands. "No I'm not I'm only sore" he said and I squealed as he lifted me up and held me against the wall. His hand squeezed my thigh and he leaned in brushing his nose past mine, "Tyler!" I giggled and Tyler stayed silent as he heard his dad call out for him with a knock on the door. "You gonna answer that?" I whispered and he groaned hiding his face in my neck, "go on" I said and he put me down pulling away from me and walking to the door whilst I fixed his hoodie.

"Hey dad" I heard Tyler say as he opened the door leaning against the frame, I picked up the FTW title placing it neatly on top of Tyler's suitcase. "You kiddos be responsible" I heard Taz say and i scrunched up my nose, I heard the door close and looked over seeing Tyler with his head down but I could hear him laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked as I walked up to him hugging, "dad's comment about being responsible" he said still laughing. "Well I don't want to push out a human yet so you ain't putting one inside me" I said poking his chest. "But a mini me or you would be cute" he said and I rolled my eyes at him, "are you the one pushing it out?" I asked and he shook his head with a smirk. "No but I am going be the one to get you pregnant" he said with the same smirk. "Go shower you stink" I said and he made his way to the showers taking his clothes with him, "you not joining me?" he called out. "No way" I said as I fell back onto the couch and scrolled social media.

I heard the water running and the exhaust fan running, I heard what sounded like a moan and got off the couch going to the bathroom. "You alright there?" I asked seeing Tyler's back facing towards me and his face under the water as he washed his hair, "it would be better if you were here" he groaned. I smirked stripping off my clothes and setting them aside before walking under the water pressing my hand against Tyler's back. He turned his head looking down at me and I splashed some water in his face before grabbing the loofah and putting body wash on it. I washed myself and I could feel Tyler's eyes on me as he watched me wash myself. I rinsed off and put the loofah on his chest slowly moving it over his shoulders till the soap bubbles showed. I ran my hands over his shoulders and dragged my nails lightly down his chest sending shivers down his spine, I could feel his hands on my waist as he squeezed rubbing circles with his thumbs. "Okay rinse off" I said and he walked under the water and the soap went down the drain, "is that all you wanna do?" he asked and I bit my lip shaking my head. "Do you think we would be good parents if we had a mini you or me?" he asked and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I don't know Tyler we're both still so young" I whispered and he showed a gentle smile, "I know but think of it as a new chapter us together" he said in a very convincing tone.

He pressed his lips against mine and I felt hot with the mix of the water and our body heat. "Ready?" he asked as his lips brushed against my ear, "yea" I whispered back and he lined himself up whilst he sucked a hickey on my neck. He thrusted his hips forward at a slow pace and I clinged to him as I wrapped my legs around his torso. "You feel so good baby" he whispered as he nibbled my ear still moving his hips at a steady pace and I hid my face in his neck muffling my screams as he grunted thrusting roughly. My walls clenched around him as I arched my back, "faster Tyler" I said trying to catch my breath as I tilted my head back. He grinned in satisfaction as he pushed all the way in then pulled out again,

After the shower I was lying on top of the bed and Tyler was cuddling me as I ran my fingers through his damp hair. "I hope someday there will be a mini me or you in our lives" he mumbled as he dozed off to sleep. But was I ready to even have a kid I still had my whole career and well so did Tyler. I looked over at Tyler peacefully sleeping and moved his hair away from his eyes seeing his peaceful expression. I slide down from the bed head and rested my head on Tyler's arm pulling a blanket over us as I snuggled into his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me as I fell asleep.

****three weeks later****

I was running back and forth from doing interviews to the bathroom, it was like every thirty minutes I was vomiting and I had no appetite either. "Girl you keep throwing up you may as well live in the bathroom" Saraya joked, "yea I feel that" I said as I flushed the toilet and she held my hair into a ponytail securing it with a elastic. "Go for a walk get fresh air and I'll tell Renee to go get a few things" Saraya said as I washed my mouth out and we left the bathrooms. "Weird question" Saraya said and I giggled, "ask away?" I said and she sucked in a breath.

"When was the last time you and Tyler had sex?" She asked and I froze, "why?" I asked and she shrugged. "I don't know would explain the vomiting" she said and I looked at her almost mortified. "What?" She asked then she realised, "oh you don't think you're?" She asked and I shook my head. "Tell Renee to get a test too" i said and Saraya nodded texting Renee, "okay she said she'd get it but in the mean time when you walk around try not to look at food" Saraya said and i rolled my eyes at her.