12

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS AMNESIA FROM AN ACCIDENT, GET IT AN ACCIDENT FROM LONG AGO!" Tyler yelled and I jumped hearing him yell at Cody. "You're only dating your little reporter girlfriend because you feel sorry for her" he snarked and in a second Tyler slapped Cody. A small gasp left my mouth, and my hands were shaking as I watched Tyler push past Cody and leave the ring. Tyler's music played out and the crowd were chanting 'hooks gonna kill you'. I ran out to the stage confused and embarrassed hearing all of what Cody had to say to Tyler. I was taken by surprise when I felt my body being pushed against a wall and a pair of soft lips against mine. My eyes were open for a split-second seeing Tyler's specific features before they closed, and I was captivated by his kiss.

His hands had a firm grip on my hips as he pushed his body closer to mine and my hands draped around his neck. We pulled away briefly and his finger traced my lips, He placed his lips on my neck as his hand wrapped around my neck. I looked up at him and he grinned grinding his hips slowly against mine. I bite my lip as a small moan left, "Baby girl I've heard you before and I love the sound of you moaning" he whispered. I breathed what felt like relief and let out a quiet moan. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up against the wall, "what if someone catches us?" I whispered and he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry about it princess" he said as he buried his face in my neck leaving wet kisses. "No Tyler stop just wait until we're at the hotel" I whispered, and he pulled away putting me down. I fixed my clothes and put my hair down around my shoulders hiding the many love bites he left behind.

Later we got to the hotel and as soon as he walked inside Tyler swept me off my feet kicking the door closed behind him. He carried me to the first room and dropped me on the bed climbing on top of me. "You're mine" he growled pulling off my top and tugging at my bra as he took one of my nipples in his mouth. I moaned as he sucked on one nipple and massaged my other breast. "Fuck Tyler" I whispered as I moaned grabbing his hair between my fingers, he pulled away and lifted me up throwing me onto the bed pinning me beneath him. "I'm gonna make you scream so even Cody can hear you" he growled as he nipped my ear with his teeth, "cmon princess" he whispered as he slipped his hand beneath my skirt and rubbed between my thighs through my panties. His other hand was wrapped around my neck, he pulled my panties to the side and slid himself inside groaning as he did. "So tight baby" he groaned as he started moving his hips, wrapping my arms around him pressing my body as close to his as possible whilst I moved my hips.

He lifted my legs putting them over his shoulders as he continued and fuck he was hitting my g-spot right on point. At this point my moans were loud and almost screams, "that's it baby let everyone know who can make you like this begging like the little slut you are, my little slut baby" he groaned and something about his degrading turned me on and pushed me to my edge. "Cum for me like a good girl" he whispered as he thrusted harder and that was it for me as I came with a cry. He pulled out once he was done and got up to get a wet warm rag wiping it on my body to clean me off. When he was done he pulled the blanket over us and turned on the tv as he pulled my body close to his so my head rested on his chest. I snuggled into him and he kissed my forehead as he rubbed my back. "You're all mine and no one can take you away from me" he mumbled as he tightened his arms around me. I laid in Tyler's arms feeling uncomfortable about what Cody said on the mic after rampage went off air, why can't he keep his nose out of other peoples business like seriously.

I turned over in Tyler's arms so my back was against his chest and traced his tattoos with my fingers, I loved his tattoos they were wonderful and it somehow made him more sexy. Soon I fell asleep and I could feel Tyler's hair tickle the back of my neck as I wiggled around in his arms to get comfortable. The next morning I woke up and Tyler wasn't beside me, I sat up in bed and grabbed his shirt that was on the end of the bed slipping it on finally seeing Tyler walk past the door answering it. "Thanks" he said as he took two plates in his hands and came walking back to the room, "you're awake gorgeous" he said smiling as he set the plates down on the bedside. "Got you breakfast in bed" he said as he pecked my lips, "guess what today is?" He asked and I looked at him clocking my head to the side. "We're heading back to New York for the next rampage" he said and I reached over and hugged him, it had been so long since I had gone back and seen my family and his so I was excited for this trip together.