6

**** a few hours later****
7pm that evening

"Very nice, very evil but you're not absolute. And just like last week I still got a little bit left in the tank" I was watching the tv in the back hearing Ricky go on about how he just beat Danhausen. The guy was one cocky bastard and now he was asking for another challenge, "hey there" I turned around seeing Tyler in his orange gear. "Hey you up soon?" I asked and he nodded running his hand through his hair, "yea you gonna watch?" He asked smiling. "Of course" i said and he took me by surprise hugging me tightly and placing a kiss on my forehead. Then his music hit, wait he's not going to oh my god no way. He pulled away regaining his composure and walked out the curtains, oh my god he's going to challenge for the title.

I could hear the crowd erupt into cheers from back here and the look on pretty Ricky's face was priceless. Tyler seemed so serious as always when he walked to the ring, I turned up the volume seeing the two of them stand in the middle of the ring and Ricky couldn't even make eye contact. I watched as Tyler threw fast hands backing Ricky into the corner taking control until Ricky speared him. I jumped as I heard the sound of his body hitting the mat and Ricky wasn't going easy, I thought that was it until Tyler managed to transition into the red rum. It felt like an eternity of waiting for Ricky to tap before hearing the crowd cheered that Hook was now the champion.

I ran out to the side stage seeing Hook wiping his face with a wet towel, "congratulations" I cheered running up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Thanks" he said smiling, "go clean up your full of sweat" i said and he grinned going in to wipe his sweaty forehead on me. "Eww Tyler that's gross" I whined hitting his chest and he laughed smirking before grabbing his bag and going to the showers. I walked down away from the side stage and downstairs to the basement where all the golf buggy's, I could feel the cold air blowing from the vent. I wrapped my arms around myself to keep warm. I could hear the sound of my heels echoing through the concert, "Hey!" I turned around at the loud echo booming through the complex seeing Ricky walking towards me.

"Hey beautiful" Ricky said as he leaned up against the post, "hi Ricky" I said coughing to clear my throat. "Going home so soon?" He asked with a grin on his face, "I'm waiting for Tyler" I said trying to walk around him but he kept blocking me. "What's so special about that boy anyways besides the fact that his daddy is a famous wrestler from the early 2000's" he rolling his eyes, "don't talk about him that way" i said pushing past him. "Oh come on you and I both know it's true" he said in a serious tone, "hey!" I turned around seeing Tyler storming towards the two of us and he looked angry. "Tyler" I said and he walked straight past me squaring up to Ricky, "what the fuck is wrong with you Ricky!" Tyler yelled and I covered my ears like a child.

Flashback
"You aren't making her happy in fact you're making her miserable" My uncle yelled as he shoved my drunken deadbeat Dad. "Oh so you're defending that fucking whore!" He yelled and I ran up to my room hearing footsteps behind me. "No leave me alone!" I yelled feeling arms wrap themselves around me, "shh Leila" I heard Tyler say.
End of flashback

I felt my head pounding and my body swaying, "stop it!" I yelled and Tyler looked over at me. "Stop fighting it isn't going to fix anything" I said and my voice was trembling, "you only won that title because of your dads influence" Ricky said in spite and I ran towards Tyler getting a strong grip on his wrist to pull him back. "Let's get back to the hotel" I whispered and he slowly turned around to walk away. "You two can settle it in the ring if you talk to toney about it" i said dragging Tyler back to the hotel with me. We got to the hotel and up to our floor and Tyler wouldn't slow down he was walking like he was in a hurry, "slow down Tyler" I said out of breath and my feet hurting in my heels. He came to an abrupt stop and turned around looking at me furiously punching his fist against the wall.

"Why can't you be happy for me!" Tyler shouted at me as he walked back running his hand through his hair in frustration. "Tyler I am happy for you winning the title" i said and he turned around storming towards me. "Are you , are you really happy because it looks like you were probably wishing I lost and Ricky won!" He shouted. "Tyler that's not true where is this coming from?" I asked trying to get through to him, "god damnit Leila I saw you when I walked in the basement, he was flirting with you" he exclaimed and i rolled my eyes. "Your being stupid there was nothing there" I said walking around him but he grabbed my arm and I looked back at him.

"He's not good for you" he said and i shrugged him off and pushed past him running to my room and once I got the I slammed the door behind me. Running my hands down my face feeling exhausted, I walked over to the bed falling onto my side feeling the weight of my body become so heavy. I looked out the window closing one eye and tracing random words on the window from a far until I grew tired.